Chapter 29: An Experience

?'s P.O.V:

I open my eyes. Noticing that the music ended. I have a green visor and a curly hair. Just like Steven's. And my I have red slippers, green legs and a gem on my forehead. I have a red T-shirt with a golden star on the middle. I take a peek on my other gem in my belly button. My skin is a shade of brown. With green socks with stars.

"Peridot?" I call out.

"Steven!" I suddenly exclaim. Oh my stars.

"WE FUSED!" I exclaim happily and I do a backflip. The warp pad glows and it shows Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl.

"There's a gem! Get it!" Pearl exclaims and summons her weapon.

"W-Wait, guys! I'm a fusion!" I snap back defensively. "It's Peridot."

"And Steven!"

"Yes." Garnet nods and smiles. "I'm so proud of you both fusing."

"Thanks. We had fun!" I exclaim and I clear my throat. "I mean, I had fun." I laugh.

"Wait. How do we unfuse?" I ask.

"You'll just have to wait. You are an experience." Garnet says.

"Now go and have fun!"

I smile and I go outside with a frontflip. "Fusing with you is the best, Peri!" I exclaim.

"Fusing with you is the best, Steven." I reply to myself. I realize that I'm actually talking to myself. I laugh.

"Man this is the best night ever!" I exclaim. "Agreed."

I try to control my legs. As I stand up I look at Connie, who is going to eat a donut.

"Peri, I think we should follow her.." I whisper to myself as I turn around.

"Nah, we should enjoy the moment while we're fused." I reply, smiling. I turn around and I see Connie giving me a disturbing look and opening the door.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's GO!" I jump as I close my eyes in excitement.

"We're floating!?" I exclaim and I laugh.

"Yeah, Peri!" I reply.

"Eh, this isn't gonna take long right?" I ask.

"Uh.." I cross my arms. "Well.."

I dive, going faster to the ground. "PERIDOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Diving down!" I reply.

"We're-eh-wha-"

I straighten my legs and I bend down on the ground. "Told ya."

I laugh. As we start unfusing.

Peridot's P.O.V:

We both laugh in unison as I start hugging Steven. "Thank you!"

"For?" He asks and chuckles.

"For showing me fusion." I hug him tighter. "I'm so glad that you're my first partner."

"Me too." Steven says and I let go of him.

"Come on. Let's go inside, they might be waiting for us." I say.

Connie's P.O.V:

I peek on them as I growl. Clutching my fists in anger. The jealousy didn't work! I have to find a way to make Steven be attracted to me. Zachary can help me by making Steven be jealous. But I have to make it more extreme.

I grab my phone and I call Zachary.

"Hey."

"Hi Zachary, the plan didn't seem to work but we can try tomorrow! Double the payment." I say.

"Fine." He says. "Gotta go. Chao."

The call ends. I look around, hopefully no one listened to us.

Steven's P.O.V:

I lie down on the couch celebrating. Woo! I fused with Peridot! Success!

No one is looking, since Peridot's in the bathroom.

I yawn. All that fusing makes me tired. That was fun.

I hop on my bed, thinking about the whole fusing thing. I'll fall asleep soon. Best day ever.