Chapter 26: He Still Has Feelings For Her?

Steven's P.O.V:

I laugh, remembering what Peridot said. She's probably doing a log date inside the bathroom.

"You're cute!"

I shake my head. Hearing Connie's voice again. Speaking with someone else.

~Flashback~

I went out to go to my dad's van, to get my ukelele.

As I went outside the van, bringing my ukelele, I saw Connie and a guy with black T-Shirt, he was as tall as Connie.

"You're so cute!" Connie exclaimed.

They laughed and laughed and I shook my head, going to the temple with a frown.

~Flashback ends~

I don't even know why I'm jealous! Agh!

I punch the wall. Creak.

"Yo Steven, you okay?" Amethyst asks, chewing a donut. "I bought you a donut."

"Fine." I reply in frustration, crossing my arms.

"Nah, there's something you're not telling me." Amethyst says and crosses her arms with her left eyebrow raised.

"Fine." I sigh. "Just keep quiet."

"Storytime!" Amethyst exclaims and jumps on the couch. "So, what is it man?"

"I went out to get my ukelele from my dad's van because Peridot and I were gonna have a duet.." I blush in embarrassment.

"Aww, cute." Amethyst smirks and laughs. "Go on."

"So as I went out to go back here, I saw..."

"Saw what?"

I sigh. "Connie being with.. Someone e-else.. A boy, I don't know what his name is a-and I suddenly felt jealous even though I'm still mad for what she did."

"Oh what?" Amethyst says. "You're jealous? Dude I thought you and Connie hate each other!"

"Not really.. I don't really know if Connie hates me, she told me that she still loves me, back at the Big Donut." I point out. "Besides why should I be jealous when I have- Never mind that last part!"

"Yeah, well, ask the bird mom about that since Garnet isn't here." Amethyst laughs. "I'll go check out Connie and that boy."

She walks out, throwing away her paper bag from the Big Donut.

Bird mom? I laugh. Pearl. I'll go ask her later since I'm so tired and-

Peridot opens the bathroom door and sighs. "Did you just punch something?"

"Noooo.. Yeah." I sigh.

"Why?" She asks with crossed arms.

"I-I think I should tell you later." I say. Somehow I don't want to tell her but I am willing to do so later.

"Alright. Can we do something?" She asks.

"Like?" I ask.

"Anything. I'm filled with boredom." Peridot says.

"How about a walk around the city?" I offer.

"Seems fine." She shrugs and goes outside. She really is bored.

I laugh. "Wait for me!"

~Time skip~

I whistle a tune as we order fry bits. Peridot looks at me in confusion.

"What is it, Dot?" I ask.

"What are you doing with your mouth?" Peridot asks in confusion.

"I'm whistling. Why?" I ask. I have an idea..

"Wanna learn how?"

"No thanks." Peridot says. Aww. She's blushing.

"You're blushing again!" I exclaim and I poke her nose.

"I-I'm not!" She hisses and blushes harder.

"Well that's adorable and there's no way you can deny it!" I laugh and I turn my head, seeing Peedee handing me fry bits.

"Hey Steven. Your voice is getting deeper." Peedee compliments.

"Thanks, I don't know how but it probably has something to do with..." I trail off and blush. "Never mind." I was thinking about puberty.

"Watch out!" Mr. Fryman exclaims as coffee flies over us. I gasp as I summon my shield.

I manage to protect myself and Peridot. Dang, I love this shield.

"Oh my gosh Steven! Sorry!" Mr. Fryman apologizes.

"It's okay, I got my shield with me." My shield disappears in pixels. "I gotta go now. See ya! C'mon Peridot."

Peridot blushes as we walk back.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, thanks for protecting us back there. I know how hot it is." She says.

"You're welcome and you're being so cute right now!" I exclaim and I glance over Connie and that boy.

Not again!

-----------------------------------

Peridot's P.O.V:

Steven glances over something. I turn around and I see Connie with a.. Boy?

Steven clutches his fist in anger. "Not again!" His face reddens in anger.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing!" He exclaims in frustration. Woah.

They are laughing, giving each other the 'poking'.

I think Steven has some jealousy inside. If he's jealous of that boy, then he still wants Connie... No! Snap out of it!

Connie smirks. She whispers something. I turn around to Steven, he's looking at the ground with a red face.

The boy with a black clothing turns to us. "Yo!"