Chapter 46: Came Out From The Hospital

Peridot's P.O.V:

-2 weeks later-

"Lapis! Put them down!" I scream, seeing Amethyst, Pearl, and Garnet trapped inside a water bubble. Lapis looks at me with a disturbing look.

"Fine." Lapis rolls her eyes and pops the bubble. "They attacked me first so..." Lapis shrugs. I furrow my brow, I know the Crystal Gems only tried to talk.. I let Pearl out of the bubble two weeks ago.

Beep, beep!

We all turn around to reveal Greg's van. He probably has something, since he went from the hospital to the barn.

"Guys! Guys!" Greg exclaimed running to the barn excitingly. He jumps and raises his arms up high. "You're so gonna be happy!"

A boy with red T-shirt with a golden star on the center- wait. Is that..

"STEVEN!" All of us exclaim and hugs Steven, well except Lapis. Steven greets all of us and looks at me and greets a great hi to me.

We all let go from the big group hug and Steven looks at us. "You all missed me, didn't ya?"

"We did!" I exclaim. Finally he's out of the hospital, we can finally be together again.

"Uh, if you guys wanna go in the van, I have to leave four guys here in the barn.. There isn't enough space for all of you." Greg says.

"We'll stay here!" Zachary, Steven, and I exclaim. Zachary's staying? Awesome!

"Okay. Let's go everyone!"

"See you Steven!"

"See ya little man!"

"Be safe!"

All these statements can be heard from the van, coming from the Crystal gems. I sigh and we all go in the barn. "Steven?"

"Yeah?"

"What's it like to be in a hospital?" I ask. For sure it's like prison in there.

"Well it's uhh.. Like prison but they take care of you. The food is.." He shivers after saying something about the food. "It's gross."

I nod understandingly and I glance over Zachary and Lapis. Zachary seems to be staring at Lapis a lot since the last few weeks when Steven was confined.

"Lapis, are you..okay?" Steven asks. I look at Lapis, she seems uncomfortable with Zachary's presence, especially when he's staring at her a lot.

"Yeah.." Lapis says and looks at Zachary. "Can you please look away?"

"No."

"You're creeping me-"

"Nope."

I chuckle a little seeing Lapis's face, her face is priceless! Looking at Zachary with a hilarious suspiciousness!

"Oh c'mon, I haven't attacked your girlfriend here for weeks." Lapis rolls her eyes. Wait WHAT!?

"WHAT!?" Steven and I exclaim in unison. Lapis raises her eyebrow. "Uhh.. What did I say?" Lapis asks.

Steven's face becomes really really red and Zachary's staring at me like a freaked out man, oh wait he's obviously freaked out.

"OH." Lapis snaps out of her thoughts. "Sorry about that Steven...and Peridot."

"It's fine." Steven chuckles and I chuckle with him too. It's kinda awkward when someone mistakenly points out the wrong person as your boyfriend. Eh.

"Wanna do something or...."

"Camp Pining Hearts?" I suggest, cutting Steven's sentence. Well I want to watch something with him because that's the least thing that makes us hang out without making the both of us tired, even a bit. Steven just came out from the hospital so surely he needs some rest.

"Sure!" Steven exclaims after thinking about it. I grab his hand and I pull him to the couch and we're both sitting now.

Steven grabs one DVD of Camp Pining Hearts, which is the fourth season of Camp Pining Hearts. He probably knows that I'm having a hard time inserting the DVD.

Zachary sits beside me. "Watcha watchin'?" He asks. He leans closer to me to just watch clearly about what's happening.

"Well Paulette's team was disqualified so Percy tries to cheer her up, sometimes I wish that it was Pierre's team that was disqualified from the game known as 'Gather the most logs'." I explain while I watch the episode.

"Why were they disqualified?" Zachary asks.

"One of Paulette's team members tried to cheat during the game, making the whole game start over again."

Noticing that Steven is silent, I look at him. "Y'kay?" I ask. Steven's face turns red and looks at me. "Nope!"

"I just need to talk to Lapis for a bit." Steven says, going down the stairs. Leaving Zachary and me watching Camp Pining Hearts.

I wonder why he had to talk with her.