Extras!

Hey guys! I'm sorry you had to wait for this chapter, but I hope it was worth the wait!

1.) The first story plot I made was when Steven and Peridot are adults and then they have gemlings, then they try to survive having the gemlings. But it just seems so weird, and Peridot should've died because giving up her form for a gemling XD.

2.) Zachary was supposed to be just a young boy who Peridot and Steven met while eating fry bits, where Zachary is actually good.

3.) The title was originally just "Learning". But it didn't seem attractive. Even at the first chapter, I didn't find it good. So I rewrote it.

4.) I made Connie good again because I noticed that in most of the Stevidot books, Connie's bad. And I wanna give her a chance in my book. I like Connie though. I kinda ship her with Jeff, the boy who got his arm easily broken by Connie.

5.) I almost added a Stevonnie scene.

6.) Zachary's character was supposed to be a young good boy, according to no. 2. Steven and Peridot eating fry bits as they walk together to the house. But then Zachary was attacked by a gem monster and Steven saves him. Then Zachary was becoming a friend of theirs and he shipped Stevidot.

After this, the epilogue will come out :).