4.

Luke's P.O.V

"Yo Luke!" I hear Calum yelling at me.

I turn around and I walk towards Calum.

"Hi pal, what's up?" I ask when I see him smiling like an idiot

"Guess what?! I just saw the most beautiful girl in the world, and I-I think I'm in love..." He says nervous.

I look at him with one eyebrow up. I try not to laugh, but I can't help it. I see in the corner of my eye Michael coming to us.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"Calum-" Before I end my sentence I start laughing even harder.

Michael looks at Calum.

"Calum is in loveee." I yell and Michael starts laughing with me.

"Guys, knock it off." Calum says with a red head.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Michael asks, while he is drying his tears.

"Her name is Ella." He says.

I look straight up at him. I wait a second to see if he's joking, but he isn't.

"Wait, you mean the Ella?" I ask, a bit confused.

"Are there more Ella's?"

"Calum. You don't know who Ella is?" Michael is just as shocked as I am.

"Yeah I do, she's twins with Emma..." He looks at us like we're from another planet, while he's the one who is.

"Cal. Emma and Ella are the most popular girls at this school! They don't talk to people like us!"

"They actually talk to nobody except each other." Michael adds.

"They're reALLY POpuLar!" I try not to yell.

"T-they are?" Calums mouth falls open.

"How the fuck did you meet them?!" Michael asks.

"They were heading to the bathroom, and I didn't see them. I bumped into them, and we fell."

"Idiot." Michael whispers.

"How was I supposed to know?!" Calum feels offended.

"Because they are here for the same reason you're here. We all do finals this year!" Michael says.

Calum shrugs and he has his head down.

"I'm sorry Cal, but you won't make any chance. They don't like guys like us." I say, while I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know. I just thought maybe-" Calum starts, but then Michael interrups him.

"I think we all have a crush on them... The boys who get with them later in life, are gonna be the luckiest men in the world." Michael says.

And me and Calum just nod.

Ella's P.O.V

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Emma asks while she looks questionable at me.

I nod. "Thank you." I say.

She smiles at me and gives me a hug. "I think that Calum dude likes you." she whispers.

I freeze. "Y-you do?"

Emma looks at me with one eyebrow up. "What do you mean? Of course I do! Didn't you see the way he was looking at you?"

I shake my head. Why was Calum looking at me this way? Why would he do that? I mean, Emma is obviously so much more beautiful then I am...

"Ella, he looked at you like he has never saw something so beautiful as you. And to be honest, I was actually jealous. I wish a boy looked at me that way."

My mouth falls wide open. "Y-you were jealous of me?! But how? I mean, that's not even possible..."

She smiles at me. "Yes that's possible. You deserve all the love in this world. You're not worth less then me Ella. We are equal! And that boy, god, I think it was love at first sight..." She looks me in the eye. "I love you Ella, don't forget that!"

And with those words stuck in my head, we walk back to our class.