5.

Ella's P.O.V

Thank god it's the last day of school, only a week till Christmas. I need to get away from all those bitches.

They keep saying I'm just staying around Emma because I wanna be popular, uhhhh far from it. She's my sister and bestfriend, that's the reason why, I've tried telling them that but they don't listen.

As me and Emma are walking to our last lesson I get pulled back, someone put their hand over my mouth. I try to scream for Emma but she's already halfway across the corridor, near the classroom.

Someone spina me around, oh god... it is Bethany, the bitch of the school.

I'm not gonna cry in front of her.

"What do you want?!" I say harshly.

"Oh come on Ella I'm not scared of you."

I roll my eyes at her and turn around and start to walk away when Bethany yanks my hair. It's so violent that I fall to the ground.

"YOU BITCH!!" I shout at her

"Excuse me?!" For some reason she sounds.... hurt.

"You've always been such a bitch to me, I have done nothing to you!"

She looks at me, I could see she was going to burst.

"YOU TOOK ALL THE BOYS FROM ME , YOU'RE THE FUCKING BITCH!!"

I just look at her shook my head, then she knees me in the......well the downstairs region. Holy crap that hurts!

"OH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I hear a low voice shout.

I look round and to my surprise it's Calum. I can see his veins popping out, damn Calum.

"She was b-being mean to me so I used self defence" Bethany says while pretending to cry, oh no Calum's gonna fall for it...

"Oh shut up you bitch I saw the whole thing! NOW GET OUT OF HER!"

He steps closer to her but before he could say anything she was gone.

I'm amazed that he didn't fall for it.

"You ok?" He asks, giving me a helping hand, I take it and he pulls me up, a little too hard.

"Fuck." I mutter under breath.

"Of course your not ok haha." He let out a nervous laugh. "Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"You sure?"

I nod.

"I want E-Emma" I say, feeling a bit dizzy, I hold onto Calum.

He looks at me with a concerned look.

Speak of the devil, she appears.

"CALUM WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Emma yells.

She runs over to me.

"No no it wasn't me it was Bethany" Calum says.

I'm not sure Emma believed him.
Emma looks at me to make sure he was telling the truth, I nod and burst into tears.

"CALUM!" I heard a boy shout.

I look up.

"Luke this isn't the time" Calum says

"Oh ummm hey Emma and Ella, how are you guys" Luke says scratching the back of his neck.

"Calum is right, this is not the time." Emma says to Luke, pointing to me.

"Oh ok umm Calum I need to talk to you, so bye guys" Luke says.

"Bye guys, I hope you feel better Ella oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Calum's says as they walk away.

Luke's P.O.V

"Holy shit, what the hell just happened" I ask Calum.

"Dude we just talked to the most popular guys in the school" He replies

"So you like...Ella eh" I wiggles my eyes at him.

He puts his middle finger up at me,which made me laugh.

"Luke I saw you checking out Emma" Calum says with a smirk plastered on his smug face.

"NO I WASN'T!" He just chuckle

"Come on admit it"

I punch his arm and roll my eyes at him.

"Well what can I say..... She's errrr she's good looking"

We just laugh and start walking to our class, which we are incredibly late for.