44.

Luke's P.O.V

"There's my favorite girl and her sister." I say as they walk in.

"Uhh, rude." Ella coughs.

I start laughing. "Sorry, and one of my best friends."

She nods. "Sounds better. And what about this fella?" She puts a hand on her belly.

"It's a worm. I'm not gonna say hi to it yet." I say as I put my arms around Emma.

Ella rolls her eyes and she walks to Calum's room. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Hi." I say to Emma and I give her a soft kiss on her lips. I lean in to her ear. "Everyone is gone tonight... What do you say?"

"What do I say?" Emma asks with a chuckle.

"Maybe netflix and chill?" I'm still whispering.

"You know what the funniest part is? He didn't know what netflix and chill meant." Michael says while walking in with Calum and Ashton.

They all start laughing and Emma too.

I turn red and I have a little smile on my face out of embarrassing.

"Where is Ella?" Calum asks.

"She's taking a shower." Emma says. "So you guys.... Ehhh." She starts wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"They have their first date tonight." Emma says and she looks really happy.

"Congrats man!" Ashton says and Michael smiles.

"Y-you're not mad or something?" Calum asks Michael.

Michael shakes his head. "She's all yours. Always have and always will."

Emma starts making an -aaawww- sound and she gives me a kiss on the lips. "I'm going to smoke for a second, see you later."

"I'm coming with." Calum says and they walk outside.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Michael says and he walks to his room.

Ashton is grabbing some beer and we go sit on the couch.

"So... How are things with Bryana?" I ask him.

"It's okay. I guess..." Ashton shrugs.

"You wanna talk bout it?" I offer.

Ashton lets out a deep sigh. "I think I'm gonna break up with her."

My mouth drops. "Wow. Wait. Seriously?"

Ashton just nods.

"Why? I mean... I thought things were going alright between you two."

"It's just that I don't see her that often..."

"And?" I ask, because I know there is more.

"And I'm in love with an other girl..." Ashton says and he looks the other way.

Michael's P.O.V

As I step out of the shower, I dry myself with a towel. I don't know what to wear tonight, and since I'm going alone with Ashton, I decide to ask him what he's gonna wear. I walk outside the bathroom and I see Calum walking back inside and closing the door behind him. Emma is still outside. We both turn our heads to Luke and Ashton who are sitting on the couch.

"You are in love with an other girl?!" Luke asks a bit loud.

"I'm sorry okay. I can't help it!" Ashton says defending.

"Who is it?" Luke is still talking loud.

I want to say something, but Calum shakes his head. Then Ella walks out of Calum's room with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Who is it?!" Luke asks again.

"You don't wanna know." Ashton says and he buries his head in his hands.

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking..." Luke is getting a bit mad.

"What's going on?" Ella mouths to me and Calum.

"Ashton is in love with an other girl." Calum mouths back.

"You will get so mad when I tell you." Ashton whispers.

"No Ash. I'm here to help you... Who is it?"

"If I tell you, please know that I'm not gonna go after her..."

"Why not? If you are in love with her, you should tell her..." Luke says.

Ashton slowly shakes his head. "I can't... She has a boyfriend..." Ashton mutters.

"Ash. Who is it?!"

Ashton lets out a sigh.

And right before he says who it is. Ella grabs mine and Michael's wrist.

"It's Emma..."