18.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Oh my god Ashton! What happened?" Bryana runs towards me with a worried face.

"He broke his elbow." John says.

"Are you okay?" Bryana asks me.

I nod and give her a kiss.

Me and Bryana are dating for a year now. And yes, I'm dating a model! How cool is that?! We're on our first tour, ROWYSO and it's freaking awesome! Bryana doesn't have time to come with me, but she's visiting as often as she can. Now that Calum broke my elbow, and the shows are cancelled, she was so worried about me that she came as quick as she could, even though she had some jobs to do. That's why I love her so much. She makes time for me and she cares about me.

I think we all moved on. Because Calum and Luke are happy again, just like me. Sometimes we still talk about Ella and Emma, but we all agree it was something stupid. We didn't know them at all, and we all just liked the idea of being in love. It was just some stupid high school love.

What frustrates me the most, is that we actually liked them, and we had troubles with moving on. Ella and Emma already moved on and fell in love with some guys. They are still together, both of them. I just don't understand why we stucked when we needed to move on.

And besides, it's for the best that we never dated them, because Luke, Calum and Michael stopped with high school, without graduating and now we are traveling around the world. We would never see them that often. It is a problem between me and Bryana too, we both hate it that we don't see each other that much.

"Hi Bryana." Michael says when he walks in with Calum and Luke.

"Hi." She says back. "So, what are you gonna do with the tour now?" She asks to all of us, but mostly to John.

"We're gonna cancel some shows, until Ashton can play the drums again. We hope he's ready to play in August again..." John says while scratching the back of his neck.

I just simply nod and I rub over my elbow. The doctor taped it in, so it just need to rest. In a few weeks I can take it off and then slowly start to play the drums again.

Luke's P.O.V

The tour has been amazing this far. We have these incredibly fans from across the whole world that support us through anything. I'm here with my 3 best friends and I couldn't be more grateful for it. I love them to death and I'm so proud of us and how far we've come.

And about Ella and Emma...
Well, we got over them. We moved on. Calum and I knew it wasn't good to sit in our rooms and cry at their pictures, wishing it could be us. Because we both knew, that they deserved so much more then we could offer. And that was the last push we needed to get over them. We stopped checking their instagram once a week and we just started enjoying our lives. I'm proud of me and Calum, because we did it. We moved on.

Is it obvious that I'm lying?

I just can't forget about her...