52.

Ella's P.O.V

"Shall we go shopping? This might be the last time." Emma asks me.

"Yes please. I'm getting tired of sitting at this stupid couch." I say as I try to get up.

"Are you sure? I think it's better for you to stay here..." Calum says worried.

"Listen here mr. Hood. If something is gonna happen, I have your number in my phone. I will call an ambulence first and then I will call you. How does that sound for you?" Emma says.

I can't help it, but I have to laugh, just like Luke and Michael.

"Well, future mrs. Hemmings, that sounds like a perfect idea." Calum says.

Luke punches him on his upper arm. "I haven't proposed to her, yet. Shut up dude, you're totally ruining the surprise."

I look at Emma who turns red. I wink at her before I give Calum a kiss. "We will be home before dinner, okay?"

"Ehm no we are not. We are gonna eat a large pizza, without boys... This might be the last time without a baby." Emma says.

"And an annoying wife." Calum adds.

Luke punches him again.

"What? I was talking about a mrs. Hood." Calum defends himself.

"Oh please. We all know you didn't mean me." I say as I punch him too.

------

"Shall we call Calum? I really want to hear how he will react when I call him." Emma says and she has an evil look in her eyes.

I start laughing. "Yeah okay, you call him and I'm gonna put on this dress."

Emma calls Calum and put him on speaker.

"Emma? Emma why are you calling? Is there something with Ella? Is she okay?" Calum asks worried.

Emma starts laughing. "Ella is fine. Can I speak to Luke?"

"You gotta be kidding me. Is this a joke? Why the fuck didn't you called Luke by yourself. Grow the fuck up." Calum says fake mad.

"I'm kidding Cal. I just wanted to let you know that your girlfriend is killing it in the dress she's wearing right now. She looks so hot, omg." Emma says with a huge grin on her face.

"Well, I know she's killing it, duhh. Thank you for sharing. I'm gonna hang up, because I have better things to do."

"You have better things to do then admiring your girl? Bad squishy. No sex for you."

"Can I decide that please." I say with a laughter.

"Girl, I haven't had sex in months. When that baby is gonna pop out, the first thing I'm gonna do is-"

"Please save me the details." Emma says.

"I think I might wanna do the same." Luke says.

"You wish mr. Hemmings." Emma rolls with her eyes and then gives me a blink while she licks her lips

"Guess you have to wait till tonight... Someone here is getting horny." I say and we all have to laugh.

We say bye and Emma hangs up.

"Guess I have to buy this dress to show Cal how hot I am." I say and Emma nods.

We walk to the starbucks and we only have to wait a few seconds to order something.

I hear a little boy talking to his mother who are standing right behind us. "Look mommy, she's peeing." And then he starts laughing.

I look down and I see myself standing in a pool of water. I grab Emma's arm and she looks right down.

"Fuck." She mutters.

I nod. "Yeah, you can say that again."

Calum's P.O.V

"It's not funny anymore." I sigh when Emma calls me again.

"Cal, Ella is getting into labor. Her water just broke."