19.

Emma's P.O.V

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emma and Ellaaaaa, happy birthday to youuuu." Jason, Tom and Lilly are standing in our room, singing for me and Ella.

We turned 20 today.

I'm going to sit up straight in my bed and Ella does the same. Jason comes towards me and he gives me a kiss and a hug.

"Happy birthday babe." He whispers in my ear.

He gives me a little box and when I open it, I start crying. It's a bracelet that I wanted  for so long, but it was too expensive. I open my arms and Jason crawls into them. I give him a long hug while I hide my face in his neck. My tears are still streaming and he is rubbing my back to comfort me.

"I love you so much!" I whisper.

"I love you too babe..." He says and I can feel him smile.

Lilly scratches her throat. "Guys, the candles are almost touching the cake..."

Jason lets go of me and I see Lilly standing there with a huge cake in her hands and burning candles. I look at Ella, who sits next to me and we both blow out the candles. We make a wish and then I give Ella a hug.

"Happy birthday sis." She says and she gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"Happy birthday to you too." I say.

We made a deal that we won't buy birthday presents for each other, but that we are gonna go to a restaurant to celebrate it.

"Girls, I have a present for the two of you, but it's for tonight." Lilly says and she gives us an envelope.

We open it and there are 2 tickets in it. It's for a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert which is tonight. I have never heard of that band and looking at Ella's face, she never heard of them too.

"Thank you!" I say with a smile.

"Thank you Lilly." Ella says and she smiles too.

"Shall we not listen to their music and just wait for tonight?" I suggest to Ella.

She nods with an even bigger smile.

We both like surprises so much, because it could be 1000 differents things, and you just don't know what it could be.

Tom walks towards me and gives me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. Jason does the same to Ella and Lilly just gives us both a hug at the same time. We give her a kiss on the cheek to thank her for the gift.

We went to have lunch with the 5 of us, it was delicious and now we're heading back home, because it's almost time for our concert.

I walk next to Jason and he takes my hand. I look at him and he looks a bit worried.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He just shakes his head. "Nothing, nothing. It's just that this is maybe your last birthday we spent together..." He says with sad eyes.

I stop walking and let go of his hand because he didn't stop.

"Babe, just forget about it... Come, we're going home." He says.

"What do you mean Jason?" I say, confused.

"Nothing, I-"

"Is that why you bought me this expensive bracelet? To say goodbye?" I'm getting angry.

"No Emma! Absolutely not! It's just that we graduated and I'm scared that I'll lose you!" He says.

"Why would you lose me?!" I yell at him.

"Because we both are going to do something different... I'm going to become a sportteacher and you are going to study for doctor." He says.

He walks back to me and he grabs both of my hands.

"That doesn't mean we have to break up, Jason..."

"I know babe, I was just getting worried." He says. "We okay?" He looks me in the eyes.

I nod and he gives me a kiss.

But it absolutely doesn't feel okay. I have the feeling he's hiding something for me. We walk back to the others, who waited for us. I look at Ella and she confirms my feeling, I can see it in her eyes. She doesn't trust this anymore and I don't either.