34.

Ella's P.O.V

When I walk back outside, I look at myself in the window. The blue actually lightens up my hair, and I like it. As I turn around to walk further, I see a group of girls running.

"Oh my god! 5sos is here!" yells one of them at me.

I run with them, because I really need to see them.

Then they stop in front of a store, they're in there. I push the girls away and start knocking like a freak. The security guards push me away, just like the girls.

When they come out, I start yelling.

"Calum! Calum I'm here!"

Luke is walking with a blonde girl and they are holding hands. Is that his new girlfriend?

"Omg, Luke has a gilfriend?!" Someone starts yelling again.

"CALUM!" I yell very very loud.

He turns around and sees me. Finally...

He comes towards me and grabs my hand. He tells the security guards that it's okay and that he knows me. The others turn around, except for Luke and his girlfriend. Luke is only looking at her. And oh gosh, that look is just too cute.

Then Ashton runs at them, whispers something and they turn around.

Oh my god.

It's Emma.

I run at her and give her a hug. We fall down at the floor and I just start crying.

"Oh Emma. I thought you were dead?!" I'm still confusud. "I'm so sorry." I whisper over and over again.

"I'm sorry too." she whispers in my ear.

We get up and I'm still hugging her and crying the tears out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was going, or that I didn't tell you I was still alive." She says and she looks me in the eyes.

She's crying too.

"It's okay. I'm sorry that I cheated on Tom."

"I'm sorry I said you were just like Jason. But you're not. You're far from it. You're my sister and I don't ever wanna be without you." She says.

I nod. "Never ever again."

Emma smiles and it makes me feel good.

"I love you so much." I say.

"I love you too." She says.

Luke's P.O.V

We're sitting in a pizzeria, eating pizza, of course. I look at Emma and I feel so lucky. I love her so much, and she loves me back.

"So you guys are dating now huh?" Ella says with a wink.

I nod with a big smile on my face.

"Look how happy he is." Michael says while squeezing my cheek.

"What about you?" Emma asks to Ella.

She grabs my hand under the table and just holds it.

"Ehm, Tom broke up with me."

Calum looks really surprised.

"But not because I cheated." Ella continues. "He said things were different between us. I felt it too, but he was the one who ended it."

"I'm sorry." Emma says.

"Nah, it's okay... I'm not heartbroken or something, it feels more like I'm set free." She says. "But oh my god, I love your hair! It's really beautiful."

I have to agree with her. Emma does look very beautiful with blonde hair.

"Thank you very much." She says with a smile, which is melting my heart. "I think we both wanted something else."

Emma lets the hair of Ella slipping through her fingers.

"I really like yours too." Emma says.

Emma is still holding my hand under table and with her other hand, she softly squeezes Ella's hand.

And with that, they're just a happy little family and I'm part of it with the boys.