49.

6 months later

Ella's P.O.V

We walk in the room and we see Luke sitting on the kitchentable with his laptop. I can see Emma's face on skype and I run yelling to Luke and his laptop.

"Emmaaaa!"

"Oh my gooddd Ella!" She says enthousiastic. "Damn you look good." She says with a blink.

I make a little bow. "Thank you thank you."

"I think I will leave the two of you alone for a while." Luke says with a smirk. "I will call you later, I love you." He says to Emma.

"I love you too." She says with a smile.

"I love you mooooree." I say with an annoying voice.

Luke stands up and I take his seat.

"Did she force you to go away?" Calum asks loudly with a laughter.

"Yes!" I yell back before I focus on Emma.

"So, how have you been?" She asks me.

"I'm okay, I guess. It's weird, you know, having a little kid growing inside you." I sigh.

"Have you told Mikey?"

I shake my head. "No I haven't"

"Aren't you scared of what he will think of you? Because well, your stomach is getting bigger everyday." She says.

"Yeah, I'm kinda am. But I'm eating a lot, so it would be logical if I gained weight... Damn, this kid literally eats so much."

"Then we know for sure it's yours. We only have to find the father." Emma starts laughing at her own joke and I join her.

"But how are you? How's school going?"

"It's actually pretty amazing! I'm learning so much about the humanbody and stuff."

"It's pretty amazing to think that you will help kids, who are diagnosed, kick cancer's butt. Like, in a couple of years, you will be able to help kids to get "rid" of cancer."

Emma nods with a smile.

"That has been your dream since you got cancer, right?" I ask, because I can't really remember.

"Shhh. Please don't talk to loud. Luke doesn't know about that." Emma says with a scared look on her face, hoping that Luke and Calum are in a different room.

"Oh, right. Sorry." I say.

"It's okay. How is the tour going? Are they rocking hard enough?"

"Very, very hard." Calum says as he and Luke both walk in.

I look at Emma to find any sign of scared thought that Luke might have heard us, but I can't find any because she is talking with Calum about the tour.

--------

"Well guys. I'm going to take a shower." Emma says after talking about the show for almost 2 hours.

"Bye!" Calum says.

"Goodluck at school!" I say as I wave at her.

"Thank you, will do and I hope to see you guys soon." She says with a smile. "Oh and Luke, will you call me in an hour?"

Luke nods very proudly.

Michael's P.O.V

"Hi Mikey." Ella says as she lets herself fall on the couch.

"Hello beautiful girl." I say with a smirk.

"Why are you saying that?" She looks at me.

I shrug. "I don't want you to feel insecure, now that you are gaining weight."

Fuck. Should not have said that.

That's the worst thing to say to a girl.

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

"Does it bother you?" She asks.

I shake my head. "I'm sorry, I didn't meant to say it this way. I'm really really sorry."

"Michael, stop. You are right. I am gaining weight, and I feel insecure about it. But not because of the fact that I'm becoming fatter, but because of the fact that you don't know why I am becoming fatter... It's not because I eat so much, but because I have to feed two people."

"Two people?"

"Yes Michael. I am 6 months pregnant."

My mouth drops. "You are pregnant?! Do they others know about it?"

She nods. "You were the only one who didn't knew."

"So they knew it at the beginning of your pregnancy?!" I feel betrayed that she didn't told me earlier.

She nods.

"Why? Why haven't you told me?"

"I couldn't tell you, especially not now that when Calum and I are together."

"Why not Ella?! You can tell me everything!"

"Because you might be the father Michael..."

Fuck.