69.

Emma's P.O.V

The day after, I decide to go to Ella's grave... I haven't been there for so long.

I walk between all graves, until I see her name.

Ella Smith
A loving mother, sister and friend

I lay down the rose I bought for her on her grave and I take a deep breath.

"I don't know where to start... I want to tell you so much, but I can't find my words." I say out loud.

"I know you're mad at me, and you have all reasons. I'm mad at myself too. I'm mad at myself for letting 4 boys who cared so much about me, go.
I'm sorry for not visiting you anymore. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't face my problems. All I could do was run away from them. That was the easiest thing I could do."

I start crying.

"I miss you so much Ella, but it all doesn't matter anymore, because soon all of this will be over. I know it's like cheating. I know I'm not supposed to run away from my mistakes... But I can't help it. I found our note. That's all I can say... Maybe that's why I couldn't continue my life without feeling miserable..." I say.

I stay quiet for a while. I'm thinking about the previous years. It starts raining and I feel completely empty inside.

"I'll see you soon Ella."

Luke's P.O.V

The doorbell rings. It's Emma. Totally wet.

"Come in quickly. Why haven't you called? I could've picked you up with the car."

"It started to rain when I was still with Ella. So it wouldn't have mattered."

I take her upstairs, to my bedroom and bathroom.

I help her undo herself from her clothes and I turn on the shower for her. Emma doesn't say anything at all.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

I push her under the shower and I get her a sweater from me.

I undo myself also from my clothes and I put my arms around her.

"I'm right here, and this time I won't let you go. I promise." I say.

"No Luke. Please don't promise me anything... I don't want to let you down. It has never been your fault. Only mine."

I turn her around so I can look into her eyes. She looks away, but with my hand on her chin, I turn her head back to me. I slowly come closer and I close my eyes when I feel her lips against mine.

I have missed her lips so much.

We make out for a while and then I pull back. Emma is still standing in front of me with her eyes closed.

She takes a deep breath and opens her eyes. She smiles and I smile too.

I turn off the shower and give her a towel. I'm faster then her and when I have my clothes back on, I ask her if she wants something to drink.

She nods and says she want some tea.

I walk downstairs with a smile and I make her some tea.

"Whoa, what's happening to you... You have a creepy smile on your face." Ashton says as he walks in.

"I think I'm in love with Emma again..." I say.

"No, you don't think you're in love with her. You know it for sure." He says. "Go and tell her, before it's too late."

I grab the tea and go back upstairs.

Emma is laying in my bed, with her face pointed at the wall.

I put down her tea and I clear my throat.

"Emma? I have to tell you something. So please listen to me. I was so stupid for not trusting you with Stefan. Of course I should've known you wouldn't cheat on me. I just got blinded by jealousy. I never wanted you to share with anybody else." I say. "And now that I saw you again yesterday, I know one thing for sure. I am in love with you and I don't want to lose you again. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She hasn't turned around yet.

Maybe she's asleep? Then I am so stupid for talking to her while she can't hear me.

I walk to the other side of the bed and I literally collapse.

"ASHTON, COME HERE." I yell as loud as I can.

Tears are streaming down my face.

"Emma, please Emma, wake up." I say as I hold her in my arms.

Ashton is in my room. "What's wrong?"

"Call 911, please." I whisper as I give him a box of pills that was lying next to her.

"Please don't go Emma. I love you. Please don't leave me."

I hold her more thighten, trying to bring her back. But I already know I'm too late.

I see a piece of paper fall down. Apperantly she was holding it.

I open it, and then I understand everything.