48.

Emma's P.O.V

"Luke, wait!" I say as I follow Luke to the kitchen.

He's mad at me for not telling him that I'm not coming on tour with him.

"When were you gonna tell me?" Luke turns around.

"When the time was right Luke! And it was now! Don't blame me for this!" I yell.

"We're leaving tomorrow!" He says agressivly. "You just had sex with me and now you're breaking up with me?!"

"What?! I'm not breaking up with you Luke! This is fucking bullshit. I don't have time for this. Go fuck yourself." I say as I walk away from him.

"Yeah sure, walk away, like you always do." He says but I ignore him.

I grab my jacket and I slam the door loudly. I want to walk to the elevator, but I can't.

I don't want to walk away. It's too lame.

What does Luke think of me?

I feel the tears burning in my eyes.

"Fuck." I mutter and I walk to the elevator.

I just can't. I can't.

The doors of the elevator open.

"Emma wait!" Luke runs towards me.

With the tears streaming down my face he puts his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for saying that. It was wrong of me. I shouldn't have said that." He whispers as the door closes.

"I didn't want to walk away, I really didn't, but I just couldn't do it."

"That's okay." He says.

"No Luke it isn't. You don't deserve someone like me. You deserve someone who supports you while you are going on tour. Who stays by your side, no matter what. Not someone who's so selfish that isn't just going with her boyfriend who needs her." I say.

"So you are definetely not coming with us?" He asks.

I nod. "I'm so sor-"

"That makes me love you more.." He interrups me. "Just the fact that you choose to have a good education so you can make your own money."

"So you thought I was dating you for the money?" I ask.

Luke shakes his head. "I just think it's for the best that you are still choosing yourself over me. You have to do that. I don't like girls who only do things because I want them to do."

I give him a kiss.

"Shall we go back?" Luke asks.

"Yes please. I just realised I'm only wearing my bra and panties..." I say with a smile.

"Well, lucky for you that you're wearing a long coat."

"True that." I say with a laughter. "It's better then just wearing underwear." I wink and Luke turns red.

He goes standing behind me, so he can hide his naked body and his adorable penguin underwear.

The elevatordoors open and we're in the hallway. Suddenly Calum and Ella walk in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ella asks while she looks at us.

"Long story short, we had a little argument" Luke says.

"In the elevator, naked?" Calum asks.

Luke puts his middlefinger out to Calum, who burst out laughing.

"How was your date?" I ask Ella.

"It was wonderful! I really enjoyed it..." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Babe, you haven't told the best part." Calum says and he makes a sad face.

"What's that?" I ask.

Calum grabs Ella's hand. "We're official boyfriend and girlfriend." He says proudly.

Luke and I start laughing.

"Did you hear that?" I say.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend." Luke continues and we both start laughing even harder.

"Thanks guys. Real mature." Calum says and he gives Ella a kiss. "Don't listen to them babe. They're jealous."

"Jealous?" Ella asks and she starts laughing too. "Of course they are jealous. Because they are not together and haven't had sex."

We start laughing.

"Well, at least that last one is true."

"Honey, what do you think I'm wearing under this coat? And why is Luke in his underwear? I'm sure we didn't go to a restaurant." I say to Calum.

And this time, he starts laughing too.