Recipe 12: Trip

Dedicated to Haruka_Kyouya

Roadtrip Day 1
Destination: Malolos, Bulacan
Travel Time: 2 1/2 hours

Alex's POV:

It's five in the morning and I'm waiting outside of the subdivision. For this trip...I will only bring two bags...carrying my clothed and hygiene products with me. I entrusted my house to my neighbors and friends that Claire was sent to guard it while I'm away. Everything is now packed and ready. I'm ready to go!

"Beep! Beep!"

I heard a beep nearby...they are all here!

"Alex! Alex! Over here!" Alice, situated at the food truck's driver seat, wave her hand. "Come on, we're gonna be late!"

"Huh? What are will gonna late about?" I ask her back as I carry my bags into the truck.

Alice parked the food truck at the sidewalk first, before she stood up and give something to me...

"Here's your breakfast, Alex!" Alice gave me a tapsilog dish. "Let's eat up, it will be a long ride."

Alice gets her own dish of tapsilog and a cup of coffee as she sat down beside me. Everybody is actually taking breakfast with us...

"Ooh...what a great start to our day!" Claire commented on the tapsilog. "You know...that special sauce that you added in tapa makes it extra meaty sweet...then the sinangag...it can literally taste adobo...well that's because you added soy sauce in it. Hehehe! So tangy! And when I mix sinangag with the egg...it adds a scrumptious flavor! Alice! Your sinangag is the best!"

"Well...my mother teaches me the secrets in making sinangag delicious! Hehehe!"

Alice giggles as she continues her conversation with Danica and Claire...while I dig in with my tapsilog dish. Ever since I met her...Alice begins to open herself to others...she is not the Alice that I met...selfish, lazy and alone...she's a jolly and happy Alice...she's ready to go!

she's ready to go!