Recipe 47: Sightseeing

Roadtrip Day 15
Location: Naga City
Destination: Cagsawa, Albay
Travel time: Less than two hours

Alice Flonne's POV:

"Just hold steady while you limp, okay?"

"Sure, Lexi. Just hold me so I won't fall..."

Sun is still rising in Naga City, and Lexi is guiding me to limp using the crutches that Peter is given to me earlier

Sun is still rising in Naga City, and Lexi is guiding me to limp using the crutches that Peter is given to me earlier. Lexi gave me a little massage to my feet and legs so that I can "rewire" it...and thanks to that, I can be able to walk a little bit...10 meters to be exact...though my legs remains wobbly, I will fall...and Lexi always catches me. Kyaaaa!!! Hehehe!!!

At daybreak, our crew decided to head out and continue with our journey. Peter is there to witness our departure...

"Thanks, Peter for everything!" I bid farewell to my barangay chairman. "I wish you the best in leading this are!"

"Thanks as well, milady. You've done so much help last night." Peter replied to me. "I'm looking forward for your next visit. Bye!"

"Bye!" All of us waved our hands and bid farewell as our truck continues its journey down south. This time, it will be Legazpi City...oh wait! It's Cagsawa, Albay! Hehehe...he...what's special with Cagsawa, anyway?

"Lexi, can I ask you a question?" I inquired my driver boyfriend for information. "Is there anything interesting in Cagsawa?"

"Huh? In all the things in the world, you didn't know what is special in Cagsawa?" Lexi is startled by my...umm...clumsiness...I mean it. "Well...that's the only place nearest to the Mayon Volcano...you can take the best pictures of the perfect cone volcano from that point."

"Oh! I see! Sorry, Lexi

"Oh! I see! Sorry, Lexi. It's just I'm yet to know so many places as compared with you."

"That's okay, Flonne." Lexi smiled at me as he continues driving to our next destination. "But let me tell you that this is a break. We will have fun and refresh for awhile...while I help you to walk on your crutches."