Recipe 6: Idea

Dedicated to AYOMI-KAGAMOSHIKO
Good luck!

Alex's POV:

Come on, guys. Knock it off."

Danica tried to make us up. Alice and I have decided to be rivals when it comes to food. I need to show her that fast food still tastes better.

"...sigh...I need to come with an idea to make both of you up...hmm...how about you show your skills on the road?" Danica snaps an idea for us. "Well, if you have money and all, you can hire a food truck. Why don't you try it?"

"Aha! That's a great idea!" Alice and I was enlightened and suddenly hugged Danica. "Thank you, Danica! It will be a great help!"

After our stay in the fast food restaurant, Alice and I return to our car and start to drive me back to my home. For a moment, we didn't talk to each other...since we are betting opposing foods as best tasting...but...Alice decided to speak up...

"Umm...Alex, Sorry if I shouted at you earlier..."

"No, it's fine. Don't worry, let's forget about it." I smiled at him. "What we should think about now is how we get a food truck...and I know it will be difficult?

"Hmm? Why did you say so?"

"Well...in my lifetime, I never saw a food truck before." I told her. "If I did, I just saw it on television...owned by the most richest chefs in town. Man...buying a truck may be very expensive. Even a trailer, we can't afford to have one!"

"Aleeex! We don't need to buy one! Hehehe!" Alice giggled back and looked at me. "All you just need is a little perseverance and some imagination! Hehehe!!!"

The following day, Alice invited me into her another house somewhere in Imus, Cavite. Wow! I didn't know that she has another house other than first one. But...the bad part is...going into it. I left very early in the morning from my house in Silang...but I spent the whole morning commuting into hours of monster traffic...and yet...the jeepney broke off in that middle of excruciating heat...and I was forced to walk hundreds of miles of narrow roads before...I reached her...

"Hello! Alex! You finally found me house!" Very exhausted, I saw Alice waved at from the other side of the gate

"Hello! Alex! You finally found me house!" Very exhausted, I saw Alice waved at from the other side of the gate. "I'm so worried that you never reach this place-woaah!!! Alex!!!"

Out of tiredness, I started to collapse in front of the gate. Quickly, Alice opened it up and rushed towards me...

"Alex! Alex! Are you alright! I'm so sorry that you come here in this state!"

"No...it's fine..." I managed to smile at him. "It's just I'm so unlucky these days..."

"Hey! Don't say words like that!" She then help me to stand up and walk into her house. "Come on! I will get you something that will feel you better."