Recipe 34 - Fountain

Roadtrip Day 8
Location: Heritage Village, Vigan City, Ilocos Notre.

Alex's POV:

"Hello...are you Elizabeth Lopez? Mr. Kyle Molina has received a special price because of joining our promo. Unfortunately, for personal reasons, he cannot claim it...though he told me that you are considered to be his representative in claiming the prize...well that's okay...you can claim it after work...really? You will gonna claim the prize? Well...we are waiting here in Vigan Heritage Village, right in front of the cathedral. Thanks and have a nice day!"

Whoa! I didn't know that Flonne is excellent telemarketer! But anyway...what the?

"Flonne! Why did you lie on your call?"

"Op! That's a white lie! Come on, do you have a single moment that your mind gets a bit horny?" Flonne winked at me. "Okay, let's get started!"

"But what dish do you want to do?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I wondered why Flonne is now pouting me. "You said that fast food makes a conversation started, right? Well...get some idea, you poobrain!"

"Wait...you're...giving my fastfood a chance?"

"Of course, idiot!" Flonne slapped my back. "We're not in a competition you know so let me help you...not to mention that you still owe me an apology for the commotion earlier! Hmph!"

"Alright! Alright! I accept!"

But really, in all the recipes that I know...what fastfood can I do just for a couple? On wait, I remember...that date between Carlos and Tin-tin back in Baguio...that big and round pastry with some cheese and toppings on it...what was it again? Aha! I know what I'm gonna do!

"Flonne! Let's make pizza!" I get motivated by the idea I just make. "And that's when I need your help."

"Yes, finally! That's the thing that I'm waiting for! Hehehe!" Flonne punned me and giggled. "So, what I can do for you?"

"Well, this...umm...fastfood...needs some elements of your cooking. Do you dare to add yours?"

"Well...huehehe...you don't need to ask that!" Flonne grins and chuckles at me.

With that I put out single boxes of wheat and flour from my compartment in the refrigerator. With a little amount of water, I mixed it to form dough. After moments of kneeded and moulded so many times...I decided to try spinning the dough...just like the professional pizza chefs do. Well, it's always hard from the start, even to the extent that I make my Flonne's clothes soiled.

"Splat!"

"Hmm!!! Alex! Be careful!" Flonne pouted me.

"Hehehe! My bad!"

I continued in trying to spin the dough with my hands to make it round...until I mastered it, to the amazement of my girlfriend.

"Woooah! Coool!!! You already mastered it!"

"Well, of course! A fastfood frycook always needs to excel in so many ways! Hehehe!" I boasted her and smiled.

When the crust is formed, it's Flonne's turn to decorate it. All of what remains of her ingredients in the refrigerator...she sprinkled it all: some kinds of cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, hams, eggs, and a little vegetables. Hmm...she is really creative, huh? Well, I don't complained about that.

"Are you now finished, Flonne?"

"Well, I have exhausted all of my seasonings. So...you can bake it now, would you?"