Recipe 81: Kittens

Road Trip Day 34
Location: Pagadian City

Alex's POV:

Oh boy...here we go again...

"Oh damn! She's so cute!"

Thanks to another dose of costume shipments from our customer Akari, Flonne is making a back to back victories against me in our cooking rivalry...let alone that she seems to exhaust her recipe ideas today. She just need to wear an adorable kitty outfit and pose. Hmm...Flonne's getting serious about cosplaying these days, huh?

"Come on, Lexi! Is that all you've got?! Hehehe!" Flonne teases me and giggles...but what I only did is to smile back at her.

"Hmm...Alex, you're already conceding to Alice?" Danica approaches me and asked me. "If you do, you must give up making fast food stuff, remember?"

"Huh?! Of course not!" I refuted back. "It just can't stop her cuteness from spreading with the customers. Hey, Danica. Do you have any ideas to catch her up?"

"Well...you'll never defeat cuteness with everything you got. You need to fight fire by fire."

"Wait! Do I need to be dressed like a cat or something?!?!"

"Hmm...yep! Hehehe!" Danica winked at me and giggles. "But...you need to preserve your dignity and your pride! Hehehe!!!"

My face blushed as Danica giggles and teases me. I can't dress up as a kitty like what Flonne is doing! It's so embarrassing! I need more ways than one to catch up! What should I do?!

"Psst...psst...Alex! Alex!"

Huh? Somebody's calling me...I looked around and it was Claire, telling me to approach her...

"Oh! What is it?" I kindly asked her. "Why do you call me here, may I ask?"

"Well...it seems that you need some help in catching up with your fiance because of her cuteness." Claire grins at me. "If you agree with me, you need to follow exactly everything that I will say, understand?"

"Well...as long as it doesn't compromise my pride and dignity...I'm in."

"Huehehe...don't worry. It won't be that bad! Huehehe!!!"

I gulped...I know that I have accepted...something that should really don't...Claire is planning...something sinister off me...ooh boy...

Alice Flonne's POV:

"Hehehe!!! Thank you, come again!"

I make my customers happy while they leave everytime that I make a bright smile and giggle...well my secret is just my little kitty hood...hehehe!!!

Hmm...but something seems odd...I've never seen my rival and fiance Lexi for the last fifteen minutes. Well, I saw him going out with Claire earlier...I wonder what they are doing right now? Are they planning something to catch up for me? Hmm...

And just as I am starting to think about them...Claire returns to the food truck...accompanied with somebody...wearing something weird...and that's when I realize...

"Ooh! Welcome back, guys. I wonder what you are doing outsi...KYAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Little did I know that the one who accompanied Claire was my fiance, Lexi!!! He's wearing

Little did I know that the one who accompanied Claire was my fiance, Lexi!!! He's wearing...girls clothes! Kyaaaa!!!!

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OOOH MY GOOOSH!!!!" I stuttered in glee as I saw my fiance in so fancy clothes. "LEXI, YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND ADORABLE! HEHEHEHE!!!"

"Umm...tha-thanks?" Lexi replies while his face is blushing, then turns to Claire. "Curse you, Claire!"

"Huehehehe!!!" Claire, in return, grins and chuckles at him.

Lexi's face continued to blush...tomato red to be exact...he so embarrassed to wear something very...umm...girlish. So I decided to cheer him up.

"Come on, Lexi. It's not that bad! Hehehe!" I giggled and complimented his outfit. "How about we cook something for the customers just like before?"

"That's easy for you...I never wear girl uniforms before!" Lexi refutes back at me. "What if some random customers pass by and call me gay?!?!"

"Calm down, Lexi." I patted the shoulder of my distressing fiance. "I believe that nobody will judge you for what you are wearing right now. If somebody will...don't worry, I will teach him a lesson, okay?"

"Ehehehe...thanks, Flonne." Finally, Lexi manages to smile at me. "I really don't know that you are strong these days, huh?"

"Of course, thanks to you! Hehehe!" I replied with a giggle.

We then return to our normal routine of cooking different kinds of food for the customers. Good thing that there are no customers so far...so we can be able to formulate new recipes. But I noticed Lexi...still uncomfortable and uneasy...perhaps because of the clothes he is wearing right now and the stereotype that comes with it. I already promise to protect him from off-the-line teases but...sigh...I need to think of an idea for him.

"Okay, how about this?" I tell my fiance about my idea. "If you will be able to make the most delicious fast food recipe you got while wearing that outfit, I'm gonna concede and help you with your dish. What would you say, Lexi?"

"Hmm...peculiar. I didn't expect that you will helping me despite the fact that you are winning."

"Hmph! You can decline my offer if you want to!" I pouted my face and turn my back on him to refute.

"He-hey. I didn't meant to hurt you." Lexi hugged me from my back that made me smile. "Come on, I really do an idea that needs your expertise. Can you please help me....please?"

I turned back at him and patted his head...

"Of course, my little cutie Lexi! Hehehe!" I giggled to cheer him up. "So what shall we do today?"

"Well...I'm thinking of making burgers in a different way." Lexi explains. "I mean, I just need some burger patties and...umm...well, add some spices and condiments and stuff so it could be good looking, great tasting and delicious."

"Oh! I know what you are talking about!" I smiled at him as I am already getting his idea. "How about some burger steak?"

"Yeah! That's what I've been thinking! It's just at the tip of my tongue!" Lexi scratches his head in embarrassment.

"Hehehe! No worries, Lexi. You could count on me, just remember what to do alright?"

"Yes, Flonne!"

And that's when everything starts...I wonder if this dish that we are about to make will be able to reach somebody and help in their problems. Well...I bet it would be! Hehehe! Just hold on!