Recipe 19: Flonne

Roadtrip Day 3
Location: San Lorenzo Village, Angeles City, Pampanga
Destination: Olongapo City, Zambales

Alice Flonne's POV:

"Good morning, Alex! Hehehe!"

"Oh, good morning, Alice!" Alex waved his hand towards me. "By the way, your outfit looks fitting to you."

"Hehehe! Thanks!" I replied with a giggle and a bright smile.

After a relaxing night sleep at James's house, we are off to our next destination: the seaside city of Olongapo. Oh, I know that there are many cruise ships docking there...if I could sneakily hop on one of them...hehehe!!!

Anyways, my relationship with Alex is greatly improved since I confessed my feelings to him last night...in fact...

"ALEX! I LIKE YOU!!!"

"Woah! I...I never thought of that...I think of you as my rival and friend...huh?"

"...sniff...sniff..."

"Wha-why are you crying?!" Alex panics when tears rolled down on my face. "I...I'm not saying that I won't accept your gratitude to me!!!"

"ALEEEX!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE MY BEST FRIEND CRY?!?!" Claire joined the conversation and ask him angrily. "I'M GONNA SMACK YOU REAL HARD!!!"

"No, it's true!" Alex explains back. "I'm startled...because somebody...actually likes me and all..."

"Well then...sniff...do you accept...sniff...my gratitude to you?" I simply asked him for the last time.