Recipe 35: License

Roadtrip Day 10:
Location: Lingayen City, Pangasinan.

Alice Flonne's POV:

Hehehe! This chapter is fast forwarded!

Well, nothing much happened yesterday when we are in Laoag, Ilocos Sur. Aside from seeing some seaside sceneries out there. We're just busy selling my cooking...and Alex's fast food creations. Man, the people are crazy for our cooking that some of them orders more! Hehehe! But...ugh...not again! Alex won the day...selling more fastfood orders...even I cook giniling, adobo, bistek, and menudo all of the same time! Hmph! At least I'm still leading with 3 wins to two! Hehehe!

Well, what's special today? Let's see....

We are just about to find a perfect place to sell our foods, and Alex is driving the truck for me

"Argh! Traffic again!" My head begins to piss off with this unconventional situation. "How can we get started if this traffic is not moving for five minutes?!?!"

"He-hey! Calm down, Alice! Don't you get used with this traffic everytime?" Claire tries to calm me down with a smile. "Besides, Alex is on the wheel, how about you forget about this dizzy traffic and close your eyes and take a nap?"

"Hehehe! That makes more sense. Thanks, Claire!" Then I turned to my boyfriend for permission. "Alex, I'm gonna make some shuteye for a while. Just wake me up when you find a perfect spot for our next battle, okay?"

"Hehehe! If you say so. Go ahead, Flonne. Take a nap."

With a smile, I complied to what Alex is telling me. Well, even I hear the loudest noises that the nearby vehicles are honking, I will just close my eyes...relax to my seat...and thinking to myself...that this would be another great day.

"Aaaah...."

Then suddenly, I hear a siren! Huh?! Why I feel a strange...and uneasy feeling?

I opened my eyes and saw...a traffic enforcer signaling us to pull over to the side of the street...

"Good morning sir." The traffic enforcer greets Alex. "Is this the first time you are passing this road?"

"Yes, certainly, sir. We are just tourists passing by and selling food."

"But sir...do you have any license to show us that you could drive this truck?"

That single question of the traffic enforcer froze Alex's face...and even me. I just taught him how to drive days ago and mastered it but...ugh! Why does this happen?!?!

"We're sorry to tell you that driving without a license is not allow here in our city." The traffic enforcer further explains. "Is there anyone else who has a driving license?"