Recipe 59: Tradition

Lady Rin's Note:

Umm...this chappie includes Muslim traditions. If anybody Muslim reads this, if there's something wrong with my medias, please correct me. Apologies. >~<

Roadtrip Day 22
Location: Butuan City

Alice Flonne's POV:

"Allāhu Akbar!"

Huh? What's going on? That's somewhat...the most beautiful voice I've ever heard...

Well, we're staying in a hotel for the next stage of our cooking rivalry here in Butuan. Lexi is in deep sleep so I decided to sneak out of the the room where we are staying...to know where that beautiful voice is coming from...

to know where that beautiful voice is coming from

Oh! Ehehehe...makes more sense...there's a mosque just beside of our hotel...I should just pass by...and take a peak...just in case Azmina is there. Well, I'm not aloud to go inside to respect their traditions so I would just watch it from the outside...

Well, I saw Azmina praying along with the multitude. Based on her movement, I could say that she's very devotional in prayer...by her gestures...by the way she recited their prayers...I'm impressed. I wonder if I could learn...even the basics of it.

And as they end their morning prayers...I quickly get out of the compound so that I couldn't be stuck with the crowd.

"Huh? What are you doing, Alice?" Azmina wonders why a non-Muslim like me will pass by to their place of worship. "You're shouldn't be here...non-believers are not allowed in this place, you know?"

"Hehehe! My bad!" I scratched my head in embarrassment
"I was just woke up and attracted by something from the mosque."

"Oh, I see! Hehehe!" Azmina giggles when she hears my side. "When we got time, I'll teach you the basics, okay?"

"Yaay! Thanks!"

Azmina and I continued our lively conversation while we return to our rooms at the hotel. Wow! She's really has more knowledge about her religion than I expected! I'm envy her. Hehehe!

"Hello, Azmina and Alice!" Danica greeted us first. "Say, you already getting along, huh?"

"Yeah, sure did." I reply to her with a grin on my face. "Perhaps...I could learn something from her that could beat Lexi for sure! Huehehe! Just don't tell him. OK, Danica?"