Recipe 21: To the Rescue!

Dedicated to RpPrincess2002 and Kaszandra731

Roadtrip Day 4
Location: Baguio City

Alex's POV:

Ugh...men, I hit the ground so hard...

"ALEX! ALEEEX!!!" Flonne run towards me from behind and kneel before me worriedly. "Alex! Are you alright?!?!"

"Ugh...yeah...I just have little scar in my hand...ouch!"

"Alex! You're hurt!" Flonne is in rush in finding her scarf to cover the wound but...she realizes something. "Oh men! My bag's in my truck! We should go back there now!"

And just as the situation is seems to be confusing to me, somebody suddenly offered me what I needed

"Here! This would help! Hehehe!!!"

I looked up to see who is the one who offers a bandaid to me...and it turns out to be a good looking guy, wearing...somewhat like a medical physician...makes more sense.

"Oh! Thank you!" I humbly accept the bandaid and patched my wound. "How did you know that this would happen?"

"Well...actually...you tripped down right next to me that you almost brought me down as well!"

"Hehehe! My bad!" Alex scratched his head in embarrassment. "Anyway, how about you come with us to our food truck nearby and have a little talk for a while."

"Oh! Sure! Besides, my clients had told me all morning about a passing food truck which serves delicious foods...and I believe that's yours"

"Yes it is, sir. Hehehe!" Flonne giggled as we guide the physician...our next customer back into our food truck.

"Hey, Alice! Alex! We've been looking for you for so lo-woah!!!" Claire greeted us when she saw an unfamiliar face walking with us. "Guys, who's the new guy with you?!"

"Oh! Here's our next customer..." Flonne explains to her best friend. "He helped Alex because he treated his wound."

"Huh? What happened to your boyfriend?"

Flonne comes close to Claire and whispers...probably about that goose chase that caused my wound.

"Hehehe! You lovebirds!" Claire punned us. "Okay, we should serve our customer here some sinigang to sip with, Alice."

I guide the customer into the window of our truck while Flonne is busy getting one of her signature dish prepared for the physician.

"Here's my dish. I hope you like it!"

"Let's taste your so called "renown" dish of yours

"Let's taste your so called "renown" dish of yours..." The physician tries the sinigang by putting the steamed rice into a spoonful of the soup and digs into the meal. He savor the taste for a few moments until he  finally smiles...

"Oh, nice! Compliments to you, young lady. The soup is sour...but not the sour that you usually think! The sourness is just right...that it makes more enjoyable, thanks to the vegetables that you added...which is crunchy. Oh yeah! The meat is tasty and delicious because of the soup. Do you know that sinigang has nutrients that increase our resistance against various diseases and infections?"

"Well, for the a doctor like you, you know all the medical stuff." Danica commented on the physician's know-how. "Even the simplest food that we cook, you got to know it all."

"Of course, I can! Hehehe!" The physician chuckled as he finishes his meal. "But right now guys, I need you help."

"Oh, I hear you!" Quickly, Flonne's senses are tingled. "Let me hear your problem, buddy!"

"Umm...it's just...I don't know how to date a girl!" The physician confesses. "I have a girlfriend for two years now...and to show my love for her, I invited her to go out to a date. For such a stupid brain like me to learn about love and stuff, I just realized that I never dated a girl, I mean she is my girlfriend is my very first love! And since I saw you with your boyfriend running together at the park...I just want to know how to...umm...to be like you guys."

Without warning...the way the physician describe us...makes my...and Flonne's face...blushed.

"Umm...aah...Eeeh...a-actually, we never had a date..." I stuttered my words while explaining.  In fact, we've just become...umm...become...umm...couples since yesterday."

"Bu-but...we will try to teach you though!"

"WHAAAT?! FLONNE!!!"

"Huh? What's wrong?" My girlfriend wonders about my objection. "That's also our opportunity to have one as well! Hehehe!"

"Ayeeee!!! I see a couple getting a k-i-s-s-i-n-g here!!!"

"CLAIRE! PLE-PLEASE...STO-STOP!!!"

With Flonne's face still blushing...we've being oriented about what will happen with the physician's date. They will having it tonight in a fancy restaurant. The physician has no problem with regards with the food that they would order...it's really about the how the physician will do well. By the way, his name is Christian Carlos Gutierrez, PhD.

"Carlos, first of all, the main objective of a date, is to make the girl happy." I explained the strategy. "First, you need to bring flowers and gifts...chocolates to begin with. And then, let the girl tell you about what things she likes about you...and let yours be heard. If her favorites is not hard to reach with your budget, why don't you buy it for her. Have a light conversation...and finally, confess your feelings to her. Isn't that easy?"

"Wow, Alex! I didn't know that you have an expertise when it comes to love! Hehehe!!!" Flonne punned me by giggling.

"Well, that's because we already did in Olongapo!" I winked...over Flonne's slowly blushing face. "Our conversation yesterday...I already consider it as a date!"

"KYAAAA!!!!!"

Amidst the flirting of our friends, Flonne smiled at me and giggled...

"Well...if you say so...hehehe...thank you." Flonne hold my hand and thanked me. "Come on, let's help each other to make this couple happy, okay?"

"Hey, Alice! Let us help you on your quest!" Danica and Claire raise their hands and volunteers. "We will make the Carlos dates her girlfriend according to your plan!"

"Hehehe! Thanks, guys. Just...just don't flirt me again, okay?"

"Yes, mam!"

Well...here we go again, we will set aside my rivalry dear with my girlfriend Flonne...this time to help another customer to fulfill his wish to tell her feelings to his boyfriend. And based from the giggle that she's given to me...she really wants to make this couple "live forever after!"