Chapter 7: Glo

"Fuck! " I shouted as I fell on the dirt on all fours.

  Well that's what I get for not tying my shoes right.

My earphones fell off my ears,  and  my fucking  knee got  scraped. 

It wasn't that bad of bleeding , but it was still blood.

I brushed the sand,  and dirt off my knee's then proceded to tie my shoes good.

My phone then started vibrating,  which turned out to be Crystal. 

"Hello? " I answered. 

"Where are you? I just came to your house and your car is not there!"

"I'm running on a dirt road, calm down. "

"Koleen! What are you doing over there?!  You're supposed to be getting ready already!"

"Yeah,  about that..."

I decided I wasn't going to the party and just let Crystal go ahead instead. 

Ok,  I'll admit ,  I did chicken out of going because of the dress,  but I was not going to wear that!

Crystal should understand and respect my decision.

"Koleen,  you can't do this to me.  You already got your dress,  and you promised me and Jaxon. "

'Fuck ,  I forgot about Jaxon'

"I didn't promise him,  I just said ok. "

"So?  Same difference.  You can't set him up  then bail on him-"

"I'm not bailing on him!"

"Well you're bailing on me,  come on you're my best friend.  Best Friends are there for each other. Can't you do just this one for me? "

Ugh, Crystal always found a way to make me feel guilty. 

"Fine. " I puffed out. 

"Yay!" She squealed. "I'll wait inside. Hurry up!"

"Ugh,  I can't believe I'm doing this. " I mumbled,  running to my car.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

       "Koleen,  where have you been?  I've told you lots of times to not let your friends waiting!" My mom yelled. 

"Sorry mom,  I was running-"

"Running, " She rolled her eyes. "Is that all you do?  Why can't you have another hobby such as shopping ?"

"Wy didn't you wake me up yesterday? " I changed the subject.

She breathed out, "I had an early shift to work, and anyways you're already old enough to get up by yourself."

"Right." I mumbled.

"Enough talking, lets go!" Crystal interrupted, not even bothered with my mom's tone. 

She's used to it now I  guess.

I showered first ,out of everything,  then blow dried my hair. 

"You can use my vanity if you want, " I offered.

"No it's ok,  it's your room,  plus your window gives good lighting." She smirked.

"Ok,  sure. "

We then proceded to do our makeup. 

After I moisturized,  and primed my face,  I started on my eyebrows which was the easiest for me.