Chapter 50: Far.

Hey girlies! I'm back!
Now I'm not fully healed, still cry myself to sleep some nights, and shed a few tears in the school bathroom, but nonetheless it's been three months and I'm feeling better.
(Not to mention he tried hitting me up **eye roll**)
Again, I just want to thank you so much for your support in the last post.
He was my first boyfriend and it's been hard getting over him, but without y'all, my family and friends, I wouldn't feel better like I do today.
I love y'all so much!!!<33

Koleen's POV:

I felt a distant feeling between Bryson, and I the next morning on our way to school.
He didn't say anything, n'or did I.
I just assumed he'd tell me if he wanted to.

But the whole school day, when I'd try to talk to him, each time he'd only mutter a few words or be on his phone.

I didn't understand, did I do something wrong?

Was it something I did?

The emptiness, and neglect I felt throughout the whole school day hurt. 

We were fine yesterday, I didn't understand what happened.

After shedding a few tears from the pressure I felt in my chest, I decided to just sleep early, and thought I was just overreacting.

Everything would be fine in the morning.

But he wasn't there in the morning.

As I finished getting ready to go out the door to meet him, I received a message from him saying he won't be able to give me a ride.

My chest felt heavy, tears welled up in my eyes. I shouldn't have been disappointed and hurt, but after yesterday, I was.

I didn't understand what happened if we were fine before.
It was like he didn't want to talk to me.

As if he was loosing interest.

During lunch he asked me to sit with him, I tried making conversation but then it'd die off leaving silence between us.

Again, I was hurt.

Maybe things would get better later on.

"Hey Leen, didn't think Anderson was the type for commitment. Tell me are you as good as he says you are?" Sean smirks, his hand in the side of my face.

I looked up at him confused, then slapped his hand off and walked off to the bathroom.

Sure he was only joking, Bryson wouldn't tell Sean anything, they're not even friends.

' Get it together Leen, they just want to see you break.'

I was not gonna let them see that. I'll let myself cry for now, but afterwards I was not gonna shed a single tear.

No more.

This was high school, I've got to remember that it's all temporary, and I don't know what's going on with Bryson but I'm sure we'll figure it out.