Chapter 12: Nothing On Me

"Are you serious that coaster was way funner than the Tornado!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

We rode almost all the 'big kids' rides, and despite the fact that we argued mostly, I was still having fun.

But I was  so exhausted and hungry, and Bryson was currently taking to some girl.

She had super tight skinies with a simple revealing  V-neck  shirt, and hot pink furry heels.

At first I thought they knew each other, but now I didn't think so much. She was mumbling something in his ear.

Bryce fake-laughed.

She put her hands on his chest flirting.

I couldn't help but feel offended, he came with me after all.

Finally after being annoyed of just waiting for him, I decided to butt in.

"Um hello!" I yelled at them.

The girl stared at me uninterested. "We're busy." She says, still holding him.

Who did she think she was?

Bryson on the other hand, literally just stood there, his expression amused.

"I'm the one he came with, so get out of my man's arms. You talked to him. Now leave." I argue trying to seem tough.

She scowled, and looked at Bryson to protest.

He smiled and voiced, " You heard her, we chatted. See yah later hunny." He nudged her off him, then walked towards me.

I felt bad for the girl.

She probably wanted Bryson's number too.

She gave me a dirty look then walked off.

"So, I'm your man huh?" He smirked next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

I smacked his arm off, "You wish. I only said that to make her leave, because I'm hungry. Take me home."

"I knew you fucking liked me." Bryson ignored my comment.

"You're my ride home. There was no way I was walking alone around here, while you were with some girl."

"Damn, I feel so fucking used." He answered, touching his heart as if it hurt him.

I rolled my eyes once again.

"Take me home, I'm starving." I whine to him.

My feet were killing me again, walking around in my heels.

Not to mention, I was kind of cold.

"Ok then let's go."

He pulled me by the arm leading me to what I thought was the way to his car, but instead to a freaking food court.

"Bryce! This isn't your car!"

"No, it's a food court."

"That is not food. You know how many bad things that food contains?"

He rolled his eyes.

"C'mon Koleen it's just for today."

"Yeah, then its gonna make me fucking bloated."

"One funnel cake please." He asked the pudgy cashier man.

"I am not gonna eat that." I spoke.

"Yes.You.Fucking.Are."

I crossed my arms against my chest and stayed put.

I was not gonna eat that with him.

Not when I have to stay in shape for Cross Count-