Chapter 16: Pig.

The soft sounds of our breaths were heard over the awkward silence that crashed through my house.
Right as he was leaning closer, I moved away from him.

After a a few minutes of putting it together, I gave him his plate once it was done.
"Here, eat up. And you better like it." I ordered him. "Oh and after your meal, you have to go."

Grabbing a fork out of the drawer and stabbing the chicken he scoffed, "Why?"

"Because I said so."  I ordered.

"Fine, you're  lucky I have better things to do." He said with his mouth full.

"Like what?" I ask.

Smirking, he replies " Wouldn't  you like to know."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

We ate in silence.
It felt a-little weird having him over.

"So how is it?" I asked.

"Not bad." He answers.

I nodded my head and finished eating, then went over to bring my dish to the sink.

"I'll get that." He said, getting ahold of both our dishes and scrubbing them.

I stare in amazement.

He did not just do that.

"I know you're  looking at me, and don't be surprised I'm only doing it so I won't have to say thank you."

"Wow, make a small meal for a guy, and a girl cant even get a simple thank you for it." I replied sarcastically.

Once he was finished, he awkwardly pat me on the back and said, "Gotta go."

"Okay..."

He breezed out the kitchen and exited out the door.

The scary silence  of my house greeted me once again.

He was one odd dude.

¤¤▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪☆¤¤¤¤▪

    " Nobody wants you here pig."Maria yelled in Spanish, pushing me to the floor, her little friends laughing.  

"But this is a park, everybody can play here."  I replied to them  grabbing my pink little chubby cheeks in fear that they'll  punch me again.

Maria got closer, placing one of her pink Twinkle Toe's shoes on top of my little chubby leg.

"Ow!" I gasped in pain.

She only pressed harder,"Yeah, but we don't  accept pigs in our castle  of princesses. So leave if you dont want us to bathe you in mud again." She hissed.

Tears pooled up in my eyes, as I tried to pull my heavy body up.

"Its Okay, I'm gonna leave now  Maria." My voice squeked in fear.

Once she took her foot off my leg, I quickly ran.

"Aw, look at how the pig runs." One of Maria's friend replied.

Everyone laughed as I kept running, suddenly feeling dirt  thrown at me.

"There goes the mud pig, so you can bathe in it." Maria shouted, more dirt thrown at me and laughter dancing along. 

Finding shelter in  the janitors tool house, I hugged  my knees to my chest and finally let the tears pool out like a waterfall.

(**Back to present.**)