Chapter 45: Idiot. Idiot.

Bryson's POV:

Oh no. I thought as the British girl came towards me.

I forgot she even came to this school, why now?

I looked towards Koleen who looked just as confused as me.

Me being confused because, what did this bitch want?

There's no doing it again.
I'm not single anymore.

"Bryson, I'm so happy I found you!" She says touching my arm. "The other night was the best night of my life, and I want you again, I need your-"

"Stop." I interrupt feeling embarrassed, I looked over to Thunderthighs who looked uncomfortable and upset.

I mean why wouldn't she?

I told her she was the only for me, and here this chick was telling me how great I was.

"But love, I want you to suck me again like the good vampire that you were." She whispers grabbing my hand now.

She was crazy.

Well all girls were afterwards, but I was clearly not flirting back so why did she keep on talking?

I turned to grab Thunderthighs' hand to leave, but she was already gone.

Fuck.

Why do I keep messing up?

I ran after her calling her name, trying to find her but I didn't see her.

I even went into her first period, but she wasn't there.

Bathroom.

She was most likely in the bathroom.

I couldn't go into the girl's bathroom though, and even if I did there are tons of bathrooms around this school, so who knows which one she went into.

I am the most stupidest idiot on the planet.

I should've left right then and there when I saw that British bitch coming.

"Anderson, why aren't you in class?" I hear the deep voice of my coach, and I slowly turned to face him.

"Uh..I just came out of the counselors Coach."

"Where's your pass?"

"Didn't get one, she just told me to go."

He looked at me suspiciously, eyeing me whether to believe me or not.

I stood there intimidated, I didn't want to get punished later.

"You better be telling the truth son, we can't set a bad example for the underclass men." He says patting my back.

"Yes sir."

Yeah right.
The underclassmen are way worse than us.

"Get to class." He points ahead.