Chapter 49: Lights Flashin.

Bryson's POV(Unedited.) :

She looked amazing, with her long hair falling behind her back. I felt lucky having her in my life, she made me so happy.
"Remember when you neglected me to talk to some other girl in the carnival?" Koleen asks slurping into her gross, but oddly appetizing smoothie.

"Who?" I ask confused. I remember no such thing, much less a girl in a carnival.

She rolled her beautiful hazel eyes at me, "When I had to call you my man for that girl to let you go?"

I recalled back to the date then remembered my satisfaction when she did ,in fact, do that. I liked the sound of it coming from her.

I chuckled. "Oh yeah! It was funny you gotta admit."

She scoffed. "Not when you had that stupid smile of yours the whole time it happened. It was embarrassing for me to say it."

I leaned toward her, "That what, I'm your man? Is it not true?" I teased.

She blushed. I fucking loved when she did that. Her pink cheeks, I wanted to do things to her that she probably didn't feel comfortable to do now, and kiss her soft skin all over again.

I wanted to see her breathless, and hear her moan-fuck. I'm thinking too much on this, I should stop.

"It's true now." She says in a small voice.

I take a deep breath and try not to think dirty, I'd only make things uncomfortable for her.

"Is it?" I say, wanting to hear her say it.

"Yeah, you're my boyfriend now." She smiles.
I wanted to lean in and kiss her but instead I ask,  "I'm your what?" wanting to hear her say it once more.

"You heard me." She says with a bit of attitude.

I narrowed my eyes at her and replied, "Apparently I didn't if I asked you, now what was it that you said?"

She scoffs, but nonetheless repeats herself. "You're my boyfriend."

I smiled smugly. "That's what I thought."

"Oh shut up."

"Did you have a good time despite the running?"  I ask her curiously.

After that night  I was slightly embarrassed, mostly because she was the last person I wanted to be in that situation with.

I thought maybe she didn't want anything to do with me, maybe thinking I was a delinquent.

"I mean, it was an interesting date."

"You mean your only date." I teased.

"Whatever, I still had fun. It wasn't how I imagined my first date to be, but looking back at it makes me laugh. "

"Really, I thought you'd ignore me after it."

"Well maybe, but I still had a good time so I guess that's all that mattered to me."