15: Summer Triathlon

I marched up upstairs with determination. I couldn’t accept the fact that he was making fun of me. He begged for this.

I opened the door and saw him walking towards his bed, but stopped when he saw me entering. He looked at me with a cold facial expression and noticed that I was irritated. I marched towards him and pushed him on his bed, looking down on him while standing up, feeling like the bigger one.

My pulse suddenly leaped and I felt so embarrassed that I didn’t know what I did or why I did it. He seemed really surprised as well from my action.

”If you wanted to take it to the next level, you could’ve just told me,” he smirked. Is that all he thinks about? Pervert. 

I clenched my jaw and narrowed my eyes, ”You said that you had some special fan service for me? Bring it,” I said, confidence dripping from my voice.

Why the hell did I say that for?! Of course he is going to bring it you idiot. 

I maintained an unfazed expression because I know that he wins if he even saw my slightest nervous. 

I forgot that Kai is Kai. He is brave, unlike me who is currently pretending to be brave at the moment. He looked to the left and smirked, a cocky expression plastered on his face.

He slowly turned his face to me, showing me his beautiful face. His gaze hypnotized me and I blinked, unable to stay calm when he was looking at me with those eyes.

He startled me when he suddenly stood up, making my heart skip a beat in surprise. I automatically backed when I felt like he was going to stalk towards me, and he did.

In an instant he had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, making our stomach touch each other in a sinful way. I gasped and gaped at him while holding onto his trained arms.

”You know, two can play that game,” he said while holding me tightly. My faces were just inches from each other, too close it almost touched. I scowled at him from his arrogant words and tried to loosen his grip from my waist, but whenever I tried, he would just smile and hold me tighter, making me struggle even more.

”Why are you denying this? You and I both know that you want this. You’re not normal if you say no,” he whispered, trying to sound seductive. If it weren't for the fact that I hated his guts, I was pretty sure I would melt into a pile of goo.

”Get lost, and look up a doctor for that prince syndrome,” I retorted tried to shove him away. He just smiled because he knows he succeeded to irritate me. He’s not winning, he’s not winning. He will not win.

I let out a devilish grin when an idea popped into my head, ”You should also look up a doctor for your foot,” I continued casually.

”Why?” he said, sounding genuinely confused, ”My foot is perfectly fin-AH!” he ended it with a loud scream because I had stomped on his foot as hard as I can since he was being stubborn.

”Not so perfect anymore, huh?” I replied with amusement.

While he let out a string of curse words, I just turned around and were about to walk to the couch when he suddenly grabbed my wrist, making me spin around to face him.

In that moment, everything went in slow motion. As his hands automatically rested on my hips, he stared deeply in my eyes, making my eyes locked on his doe ones. I felt saliva gather in my mouth and I gulped while staring into his orbs.

The door suddenly opened, revealing one of the maids.

”Is everything alright Sir? I heard screaming.” She sounded really tired. I had forgotten it was still night, that's why I was frowning.