33: Aggressive

A/N; I'm seriously sorry for not updating for quite a while because I'm currently on my vacation. hope you understands and hope you guys enjoy your holiday too :)

____________________

Kai’s POV.

The light that fixated on us disturbed us. I kept cussing in my head over and over again. We were so close and I almost had her until my dear mother came. Sam instantly shoved me away and judging from the look on her face, we weren’t going to continue where we were cut off.

I seriously wanted to dig my head in a sandbox and just lay there until I passed out from lack of oxygen. My mother has the best timing ever.

I looked at Sam and started to get worried. Maybe it was the light from the flashlight but she looked paler than usual. She was staring at my mother with a horrified look. I, at the moment, was still mentally cursing my mother for interrupting us. I couldn’t help thinking that I was so damn close. My brain started to boil even though I was freezing at the moment.

I looked at my mother again and she turned off the flashlight. She goes around with it when it’s dark outside because she’s afraid of the dark. It wasn’t necessary here since the light from the pool was strong enough but she didn’t expect us in the pool together so it was understandable. She gasped and I grunted out of frustration again. I closed my eyes while clenching my fists.

I knew my mother likes Sam so I wasn’t expecting shouting and scolding, but I got surprised from what my mother did next.

She just walked away like it never happened. 

My eyebrows arched and turned my head to look at Sam, she looked as confused as myself. I sighed deeply before walking towards the edge and dragging my body up. I was beyond pissed because the moment was ruined. I walked back to the house with my clothes dripping wet and a furious face.

There’s nothing I can do to replay that scene again.

-

Sam’s POV.

The moment I saw Mrs. Kim’s face was the moment I forgot how to move. I instantly froze and my body wasn’t obeying my brain anymore. I wanted to say something, apologize or anything but before I could do that, Mrs. Kim walked away. Shit, is she mad at me now?

I started thinking that I couldn’t blame her either. I would get mad if I caught my son almost kissing another girl in my pool in the middle of the night. My body started to work again and I looked at Kai dragging himself up. He didn’t say anything but the look on his face said it all.

Is he that disappointed? I called out his name but he didn’t answer.

“Kai, I need help to get up,” I said but he completely ignored me. “Kim Jongin!” I shouted again but he kept walking. “Idiot.” I muttered and looked around for the ladder. I cursed when I saw that I had to swim to the deeper side to get to the ladder.

How the hell am I supposed to get up now?

-

After struggling for a while with getting up from the pool, I managed to go inside the house again. I tried to avoid Mrs. Kim because it was just too embarrassing at the moment. The maids instantly started to sweep the floor because of my dripping clothes. I apologized for being a nuisance but they just did their job without complaining and told me several times that it was okay.

“Young Master was worse,” a young maid said quietly. I smirked before one of the older shoved her forehead for blurting out such a rude comment. I assured her that I wouldn’t tell Kai and quickly went inside my room to change my clothes. The older maid knocked on the door and told me that I could give my wet clothes to her so she could take care of it.