20: Plan

Sam's POV.

Every member was looking at Myungsoo. Their eyes quickly moved over to me and Kai since they wanted to see our reactions. Kai just stared at Myungsoo after what he just said. Myungsoo ignored him and looked at me. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. Why did he have to come? This will just add fuel to the fire.

You noticed Kai's smile after what I asked him because I sounded annoyed.

“I came to see if you were okay. You drowned yesterday. I was just worried... sorry if I’m disturbing.”

I noticed everyone’s eyes darting over to me, waiting for my answer.

“You could’ve just called,” I said and went up from my chair. “Excuse me,” I said while wiping my mouth and walking over to him. I quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him out before the war would start.

I shut the front door quietly and stood in front of it with Myungsoo. He was looking down at me while looking at my clothes. “Are you wearing his clothes?” he asked. His left eyebrow went up.

“Yes,” I said while sniffling. “I was asleep so he changed my wet clothes.” His eyes widened up from my answer. “I mean, the maids changed it!” He suddenly relaxed.

I didn’t understand why I had to defend myself. It wasn’t like me and Myungsoo were dating. But I would feel terrible if I made him sad because he is the only one I am comfortable with. He noticed that I was freezing by looking at my goosebumps, so he quickly put his jeans jacket over my shoulders. I smiled before covering myself with it. I was feeling ill but it wasn’t something to complain about. I sat down at the small steps in front of the door and so did he.

“Does it hurt?” he asked. I suddenly got a flashback and remembered that Kai asked you the same question yesterday.

“No,” I said and looked down. “Is it bad?”

“No,” he said and looked at me. “You’re still beautiful.”

I noticed that he blushed a little so he looked away. I looked away too since I'm not good at receiving compliments.

“Plus, it’s purple. Isn’t your favorite color purple?” I chuckled a little bit from his comeback before nodding my head. It became silent between the two of us so I was thinking about the moment when I was drowning. I remembered that the one person I thought of last was Kai. So I wondered if it was him that jumped in the water first.

“When I fell in the water, who jumped in first?” I asked Myungsoo. He got confused since the question came out of nowhere.

“I did,” he said. I got a little disappointed, but the thought of Kai doing CPR comforted me in a weird way.

"Jongin was just staring at the water like an idiot when you fell in. Doesn’t he know that you can’t swim?” he snapped.

I actually got a little upset over his response. How dare he? But who am I to defend Kai.

I didn’t bother to answer him and went up. He looked up to me before standing up too. I was about to say goodbye to him when the door flung open. Me and Myungsoo’s head automatically looked over. Chanyeol, Tao and Kris were standing there looking at the two of us.

Three of the tallest guys came over? Something’s fishy. Even though Myungsoo is tall, the three of them towered over him. Kris and Tao was staring at him with piercing eyes. They were even piercing mine even though they weren’t even looking at me. Chanyeol was glaring at him too before looking at me. His eyes hopped over to what was draping over my shoulders.