8: The Neighbor

I could feel my head boil in anger as the two of us watched each other with piercing eyes. He obviously wasn't lying after all. 

I tried to get away from his grip because in that moment, I just wanted to push him off a cliff while watching him flail around in the air before his body would hit the ground. But he was too strong. He looked at me with a smirk, making my face flush red in embarrassment and humiliation so I looked away in disgust.

“Don’t touch him!” that girl, Yihyun suddenly interrupted and lightly slapped my hand away. Kai suddenly let my hand go and I became furious. Her little slap didn't hurt but the thought that she even dared to touch me like that pissed me off.

“Did you just hit me?” I asked her in a calm voice while my eyes stuck on hers. I could tell from the way her lips were slightly curved that this girl had power here and wasn't going to chicken out.

“Yes," she replied as a matter of factly. "No one touches Jongin-oppa without his permission. Isn’t that right, Oppa?” she continued with confidence before locking arms with him. My eyes shifted from her to Kai and locked eyes with him.

“Yes,” he said coldly, making me snort out loud.

I rolled my eyes, apparently they were perfect with each other. Equally stupid and self-centered; “Are you bipolar? You’re the one who grabbed my arm,” I said with an attitude making Yihyun's eyebrows jump up in surprise.

“Now, why would I want to touch you?” he said arrogantly and grinned a little, just to piss me off.

I slammed my tray with plates on his table in anger and Kai smirked because he succeeded. He just looked at me with the same expression, almost as if he was challenging me.

I smirked; This is for being an ass. I thought to myself and smiled.

I dipped my hand in his plate and took a handful of mashed potatoes. It was slightly hot so it burned my skin but I didn't even wince a bit from pain. I smeared it all over his perfect face before I grinned in satisfaction. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth in surprise when the sticky and wet food got stuck on his face while I rubbed it in his face. He gasped in shock, just like everybody else in the cafeteria. Everyone widened their eyes from the out of the blue-action making me feel superior. I could hear everybody whispering and looking at me like I've gone mad and truth to be told; I did go mad. But I regret nothing.

I smiled, showing him that I was content while Kai's fist were clenched in anger.

“That’s about it,” I said and stroked my dirty hand on his shoulder to get rid the rest of the mashed potatoes on my hand. He looked furious but didn’t say a word, like he was on the verge of lunging towards me to attack. I was about to walk away when Yihyun stepped in front of me, tightly holding on to my shoulder.

“You bitch, who do you think you are?!” she screamed and I scowled at her before I scoffed.

“Step aside or I will hurt you,” I threatened her with an edge in my voice, showing her that I was serious. I was too happy to beat someone up, but if she was begging for it, i was not going to back out.

She laughed sarcastically and suddenly slapped my face, making my cheeks sting in pain while blood rushed to spot. I looked at her incredulously while my eyes burned in fury. Everyone in the room started to gasp in shock. Did she really just hit me?

So I punched her as a response. Right in the face. But not that hard though, hard enough to hurt her but not that hard to make her pass out. She stumbled slightly from the impact and she looked at me with a scowl while holding on to her nose. Red crimson blood ran down her nose and she started tearing up from the pain.