53: Exodus

I couldn't stop staring at her.

Perhaps it was because it looked like she was happy or maybe it was the fact that I realized that I loved her. Either way, I stared at her for the past two hours like the whipped little pussy I am.

I was leaning against the couch while she sat next to me, my arms wrapped around her waist. She couldn't see me though because she was focusing intently on the screen, her elbows resting on her thighs. Now and then I tried tugging on her to make her rest against my chest again but she seemed too into the show to give me any sort of attention.

I smiled in secrecy while looking at her. Even though her face wasn't facing me, I could still look at her all day if I wanted to.

"Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at me for the past hours." The monotone in her voice was heard.

I blinked before she turned her head around to look at me, one eyebrow raised suspiciously. I didn't think she noticed, so I was caught off guard.

"What is it?" she asked worried before sitting properly on the couch. I tightened my hold on her, making her sit closer to me. She tried to sit in a comfortable position and ended up resting her back on my chest again, making me smirk in delight.

"Nothing's wrong," I said calmly, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"You are acting weird."

"How am I acting weird?"

She shrugged a little, making a lopsided grin appear on my face.

"I don't know, you seem different all of the sudden." She sounded confused.

I smirked, "Good different or bad different?"

"It's good I guess since it doesn't bother me," she responded nonchalantly. Her reply made her earn a glare from me. What a typical answer from her.

I loosened my hold on her waist before moving them up. I rested my arms under her chest tightly before purposely giving her cheek a wet kiss. She groaned in dissatisfaction before trying to remove my arms as a sort of punishment but that only made me more playful as I refused to let go of her.

She gave up fighting me which surprised me. She usually goes to the extent where she tries to piss me off even though we both know she's enjoying the attention I give her.

Sam still blushed whenever we kissed which amused me because she doesn't easily get embarrassed. She never admitted it though whenever I brought it up and denied that my kisses were affecting her - but her cheeks always said otherwise.

I was resting my head on her shoulder again while giving her cheek a peck. It made her turn her head around to look at me, resulting into me looking at her lips and then giving them attention too. I could feel her smile in the middle of the it, making me deepen it more. Before it escalated again she gave my chest a push, breaking the kiss. She grinned while I frowned.

"Tease."

"You're worse," she retorted and stopped looking at me.

I shook my head with a smile plastered on my face before standing up while she popped in popcorn into her mouth.

"Where are you going?" she wondered, sounding like she didn't really care.

"I'll be back. I'm just going to check my phone." She nodded her head and continued watching whatever was on TV.

I jogged up to my room quietly so I wouldn't disturb the other's sleeping upstairs. It was dark as usual in the hallway and I didn't bother to turn on the light since I knew my way around anyway.