(Insert Eye Roll Emoji Here.)

9/11/16

Not that y'all give a fuck, but I've been back in school for like two or three weeks now. I have 5 classes; two on Monday and Wednesday, and three on Tuesday and Thursday. On Fridays I don't have to do shit but stay black (and maybe die, idk). Lemme tell you how they're going.

First class I went to was some Ethics class. The class bores me to tears but the teacher seems nice. It's a bunch of hypothetical situations that causes me to make decisions that I don't wanna make because it stresses me out because either way, you're fucked. SMH.

Then, I have this dumbass math class that I'm retaking due to the school failing to let me know that I needed to FUCKING take it again. I emailed them to damn death and I've been arguing them down about it, but they will not take me out of it. BUT THEY PUT ME IN ANOTHER CLASS FOR NOT PASSING AUTOMATICALLY, DOE!!! I don't get it, Jesus. I haven't failed this much in class, ever. We have to give this presentation about ourselves this week. I don't get why you need to know my life story in order to teach me math, but again, in deaf culture, they gotta know all your business. The class is hella easy for me to follow because the teacher actually talks to us instead of signing.

Then I got an early ass ASL class at fucking 9 in the morning. The class itself isn't that bad, but i'm always extra annoyed when I have to use sign language because i suck at it and allll we do is make fucking videos. Dawg, I'm so tired of looking at myself on camera. Not to mention I was supposed to be in a section with another professor (whom I knew) that switched up at the last second.

Also, I have this aggravating Linguistics class. The teacher is so nice and I like her, but the class is so boring. If I could, I would definitely drop that class for sure. All of my classes are usually default boring to me because I literally have no friends here. I'm cordial to people, but I do NOT have any friends. Not sure if it's because I'm a trash person, or if it's because I never made it a point to TRY to make friends....whoops.

(Lowkey,  I did kind of try with some people but ended up saying fuck it. It ain't work out lol. What's the point, when they all talk about each other anyway?)

If you're still reading and didn't get bored with me describing my other classes, you're the real MVP because we still have 1 more to go.

I'm taking this Latina Explorers class where we talk about Latinas and how they were also discriminated against and had an issue with white people and alla 'dat. That class is tickles my fancy, I kinda like it. Once again, the teacher speaks to us and we usually don't have to do shit except come to read and listen to her lecture. Pffft, we THOUGHT. She was saying she'd have days where a specific student would lead the chapter discussion. This is a terrible idea, professor. Do you want me to die, ma'am? Lol, I despise when the whole class is looking at me. So, you KNOW I've been struggling when the whole class literally has to look at you to see what you're saying b/c you're signing.. #BRUH

Anyway, I have other things to complain about, but i'll do it in another chapter, bye.