You don't like Black Women?

X = discussed in previous chapters

1. sick for damn near a week X

2. passed all my classes X

3. delayed graduation sadness X

4. not understanding how people can say they're not attracted to black women

5. stud on stud "flicks"

6. fine people i follow

7. what makes someone fine to me

8. plans for the future.

4. Lately, I've been seeing all this crap about black women and how people say they aren't attracted to them. Y'all still gotta hide your love for black women on the down low? Oh. Can't relate. I swurr ta gawd I'm not saying this because I'm a black woman, but we are the motherfucking shit. If no one else is going to say it, I will. I can't believe people are opening their mouths to say this dumb shit. How aren't you attracted to any one person of any given race? You sound stupid. That's like me saying I'm not attracted to white women. Now, what I can tell you is my attraction tends to be toward women of color-- namely, black. But you know, the latinas be out here slaying, as do the asians, and even the whites. in high school, i fell for like three white girls lmao. Today, I don't think I could do that, but it's not because of race, I swurrtagawd. I just don't be paying attention lmfao. For me, melanin IS the draw. And if you ain't got it, aye. It doesn't mean I can't like you, it would just take a lot more to attract me (bitch i'm talking like i have lines of people waiting to be with me lmao). Also, in this racial climate, I'm much more likely to be snuggled up with a black woman, talking about our futures and how we'll survive together, should the cheeto decide to run for office a-damn-gain. That seems fun. It is usually black men who say this dumb shit, but they are MAYUDT when black women slide outside  the racial lines. and they are DOUBLY pissed when we love each other, bitch. ooh, they can't stand when black women find comfort and love within each damn other!! I don't get it. Pick a side, hoes! Goodbye.

5. I miss watching X rated flicks. Like, I want some with R E A L lesbians. Like women who ONLY get it on with other women. Specifically, studs. Black ones. Like, the really fine ones. I want them to interact with each other, and I want to watch. (Stud on stud is really intriguing to me.) I haven't watched those movies in a good while because I've been sharing a room, and then I came home and got sick. I might strike until I can find some good authentic black masculine lesbians making films together. So far, all I see are like, women with fitted caps and t-shirts on in the little "storyline" flicks. If I do find what I believe to be authentic lesbians, and one is masculine, I almost never find them cute lol. Or the girl they are doing the film with is NOT into women. There's an easy way to tell-- by the way she gives the neck lmao. Always a tell-tale sign. If she gets right in there, hands and all, then I at least think "okay, she likes women". But a lot of them act scared and look like they don't know what they're doing. Don't even get me started on the white queens who dress "masculine" lmfao. 

One film I can remember seeing had the stud laying back and receiving the neck for like one minute and the other girl was done. The stud looked so disappointed lmao. She wanted that thang devoured. And here she goes, with this straight girl. Bless it.

There was also another one with a stud (she was a stud, idc. you can slap a dress on any old girl but her demeanor will give away whether they have a masculine edge or not. for the storyline, she was feminine lmao.) where she was going to T O W N on the straight girl. Then it's the straight girl's turn to give the neck. She looks like she doesn't know what she's doing lmfao. It was hilarious and sad because she deserves to at least get off. like what's the point of being on film being NAYUSTY, possibly regretting it later and you're not even getting OFF??? Sad! However, the stud was reacting, but I think she is just sensitive 'round them parts. 'Cause that lady was just all over the place. Seems like the stud liked it enough. I'm JUST saying, she should only use those moves ('cause she had some skizzillz) on actual gay (or bi) women. THESE STRAIGHT QUEENS ARE HOGGING UP THE GAYS AND THIS ENDS NOW LMFAO. Okay bye.