Lowkey, I Might Want The Fair One

I've been in this bitch for like three whole years and I feel like I've been being disrespected the whole time. I have been fucking talked about like a dog time and time again when I have done nothing to deserve that. I have pent up anger from not beating y'all asses when y'all tried me because I wanted a fucking future outside of a jail cell, girl. But lowkey, I think it might bring me joy to get in these hoes' mouth one good time. I promise, I'm not even a fighter, but I feel like as soon as I get into another altercation it is OVER for that bitch. She's getting all the anger I've had for the last couple years and I guess I'll just apologize beforehand, lmao. I just feel like everyone feels like it's okay to talk about me because I'm quiet and have no friends, so I wouldn't have any backup and it's really unfair to me. They have their friends they can talk shit with that will back them up-- I don't. My friends are off campus and I actually really miss them. Lol I'm actually crying like a little bitch right now. I can't tell if it's because of all the disrespect I've endured here and never cried about, or if it's because I really miss my friends. Either way, though, I'm blaming this on my period.

I just feel like, it doesn't pay to be the quiet introverted sweetheart that I am. Like I hate admitting that I'm sweet, but I AM. I just like the idea of being tough on the outside and usually I'm really good at the poker face and hiding my emotions for a good while, but eventually they come out and my feelings DO get hurt. It sucks because I genuinely don't deserve that shit. So, when I think about what people said about me and even to me IN THESE THREE GODDAMN YEARS I'VE BEEN HERE, DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ANYONE TO DESERVE THIS, it makes me very angry and makes me want to get violent. If there were no consequences to knocking hoes in their mouth, I don't think I'd be hesitant to do so.

I feel like once I graduate, I'll feel like maybe I still want to give out the hands, and then I'll realize, I got what I came here for-- the degree. FUCK those bitches. FUCK y'all today and tomorrow and in January 2019 when I march my ass across that stage. Obviously this is on the condition that Trump doesn't get our ass or that I stay alive, period. I can't wait! And shit, just to put a lil icing on the cake, I might go for a masters at an HBCU. It's not "fuck this school" because the school didn't do anything to me. This student body has been trash though lol. Anyway, I stopped crying like ten minutes ago when someone I was listening to on YouTube got too drunk and started throwing up. So then I turned on a podcast, looked at myself in the mirror to see if I looked like I was crying (yes) and then played with my hair and realized how awesome my hair is and how cute I am with it! Am I crazy or an accidental narcissist???

I'm gonna eat bbq fritos. Bye!