A

You decide it's better to stick together. Harry, Ron & Hermione seem to have a better way with people, or ghosts for that matter, than yourself. You follow them to the dinner table that smells of everything disgusting under the sun. 

"Ugh!" you say. Your stomach churns, and you wonder how long you have to stay in this place. You stand between Hermione and Ron for some more body warmth, but it's just not enough. 

"How long do you think we have to stay here?" you whisper to any of them. 

"Shh!" says Hermione. 

You decide you can't take much more of the cold and the smell and the music and take a step back from your group of friends. You figure you'll just meet them back at the Halloween feast when they've had enough as well. 

"I'm going to the bathroom," you tell Hermione. She just nods. Luckily you left when you did because you hear Moaning Myrtle in the conversation. 

You wonder how much food is left at the feast. You decide that you'll try to get enough for all of you when they come back. The food here is much more tasty than even the food at the Capitol, you think. You start reminiscing how you told everyone in District 12 about what went on during your first year here. Everyone was open-mouthed, waiting for each word of your story. 

In your thoughts, you don't realize that you've turned a wrong corner, and when you finally look up, you're staring into a pair of giant red eyes. You are killed instantly. 

You spend the rest of your ghostly life roaming the halls of Hogwarts, occasionally getting into fights with Moaning Myrtle, wishing you at least had died with your bow and arrows so you can shoot at the messenger owls -- or Peeves.