B

You hide Buckbeak away in the Forbidden Forest, but not before giving him your mockingjay pin for goodluck.

After doing everything you could to save Buckbeak and very much enjoying Hagrid's "innovative" techniques in Care of Magical Creatures class, you start to notice something: Hermione's new cat, Crookshanks, looks an awful lot like Buttercup. 

In fact, you wonder if they're somehow related. 

On one beautiful spring day, when the leaves start to grow again and the air smells like sweet morning dew, you venture out into a meadow and find one of the house elves frolicking around in multiple pairs of socks. 

"Hello, Dobby!" you shout. He has become one of your best friends at Hogwarts since he started taking food to District 12. And considering your low station in Panem, you would never be one to judge "the help," as that insolent pratt Draco Malfoy once called them. 

"Katniss Everdeen!" he squeals excitedly. "Dobby is very happy to see you." 

"How are things in District 12?" you ask. "How is my family? Are they being well-fed?" 

"Perfectly," he answers, smiling from elf ear to elf ear. "The Capitol has no idea about our food supply program. Your mother and Prim are healthier than they've been in years, and I doubt Prim will have to sign up for tesserae anytime soon. Dobby hopes we can abolish tesserae completely, soon enough!" 

"That's why I'm here," you tell him. "By the way, I have a question for you." 

"Yes, friend of Harry Potter." 

"You can apparate in and out of anywhere, right?" 

"Yes, that is correct!" 

"My sister loves her scraggly cat Buttercup, but I think she deserves better." Looking around with a mischievous smile, you add, "Wouldn't it be funny if we switched Hermione's cat Crookshanks with Buttercup for a day?" 

"Dobby is shocked, Katniss Everdeen!" the elf exclaims, but you can see he's amused by the idea. "You used to be so serious. It's wonderful to see how a better life can bring out your excellent sense of humor." 

You blush at his compliment, then show him where Hermione and Crookshanks are. 

Dobby apparates over to District 12 and returns almost instantly with Buttercup!

Both cats look incredibly similar, and you think you might even be developing a fondness for Buttercup. To remind you of his sworm hatred, he hisses at you.