B

"No," You tell yourself. This is not the time to be dealing with unknown magic. You can't get expelled from Hogwarts or else Panem will be doomed. 

But there was something you'd left the dorms and risked getting expelled for. You had to find out who that disappearing figure was and what kind of magic they were using to sneak around the castle at night. Perhaps they couldn't even teach you how to do the same so you could get back to the dormitory safely. 

You double back toward the library, carefully checking around every corner for Filch and Mrs. Norris. The doors to the library creak as you pass through, but you hear no noises in response. Had the person you'd seen earlier already left? 

A piercing scream suddenly fills the air. You jerk around toward the Restricted Section, where the noise came from. A book slams shut and the screaming stops. Someone is definitely here, but half of the school knows your whereabouts now. You have to leave quickly. 

You keep looking back toward the Restricted Section as you run for the exit, but you never see that mysterious figure again. In fact, the only person you see is Mr. Filch, who you literally run into, enter the corridor outside the library. 

"My, my. We are in trouble," he sneers. 

AFTER SPENDING THE NIGHT CHAINED UP BY HER THUMBS IN THE DUNGEON, KATNISS DECIDES SHE PREFERS PANEM AND DROPS OUT OF HOGWARTS