B

You follow Rita Skeeter surreptitiously along the corridors of Hogwarts until you catch her in a private moment: She's worshipping a painting of Gilderoy Lockhart! When you confront her, she promises to stop writing bad things about you, Harry, or Herminone if you keep her deep, romantic feelings a secret. 

****

How had it come to this? A moment ago, you were celebrating as Harry and Cedric were going to win the Triwizard Tournament together. Now... Cedric is dead, and Harry looks like he just got reaped. 

The scene is absolutely terrible. You know this kind of pain and torture all too well. You've grown up with it. It's ingrained in your psyche, in your blood. But these poor Hogwarts students -- many of them now friends -- are unequipped to handle it, and you can see their hearts ripping apart as the tears flow. 

They want to ask "Why, Why, WHY??" 

You've learned not to ask that question. There's never an explanation for why so many horrible things happen in this world. All you can do is grieve and make the most of the time that's given you. And the best way you can help your classmates right now is the same way you've always helped Prim and the others in District 12: Be strong for them. 

One way to do that is by attending to Cedric's body. Amos Diggory, Cedric's loving and proud father, is draped over the corpse of his son, hunched in agony. When he finally gets up, you know they won't want to see his face decompose. This is something your mother used to take care of in District 12. You know what to do. 

And then you see Cho Chang, crying her eyes out. You've had a little vendetta against her since she turned Harry down for the Yule Ball, but now you can see how much she's hurting. You place your hand on Cho's back as a means of comfort, and she bawls even more. You can tell by her sobs that this is going to be a while and you wonder how long you could stay with her before they need help with Cedric's body. 

****

You see Cho holding a picture to her chest as she reaches down and touches Cedric's lips for the last time.