A

Your concern for Draco's well-being is far too overwhelming for you to set aside. 

"I'll talk to Dumbledore later, but I'm a little worried about Draco right now. I know you don't care for him all that much, but there's another side to him," you say with a calm but sturdy tone. 

"Fine!" Harry says. "But don't blame me if he hexes you. He's up to something very sinister this year, I know it!" 

"Fine!" you yell back, and you both storm off in opposite directions. 

You're still fuming when you finally find Draco walking along an empty corridor. You're about to call to him when all of a sudden a door appears on the wall in front of where Draco is standing and you know it has to be the Room of Requirement. 

You quickly follow his footsteps and get into the room after him. The only problem is that the room has become massive and by the time you find him, he's near what looks like a large cabinet. 

"Draco, what are you doing here?" you ask. 

When he turns around to see you, he frowns and seems somewhat distraught. 

"Oh, Katniss, you shouldn't have come here. This is not a good time," he says. 

"But I wanted to talk to you. You seem... troubled," you say. Draco looks as if he's about to cry and you step closer to him. 

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this. I'm the chosen one," Draco says in a shaky voice. 

"Wait, isn't Harry Potter the chosen one?" you ask quizzically. 

"Well, I'm the other chosen one, so I have to do this. I'm really sorry, because you are so much more to me than all the other girls," Draco says, but before you can offer your thanks, he points his wand at you and yells out, "Imperio!" 

UNFORTUNATELY, BECAUSE OF DRACO'S HESITATION AT USING AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE ON YOU, HE BOTCHES IT AND YOU SPEND THE NEXT FIVE YEARS OF YOUR LIFE AT ST. MUNGO'S WHILE VOLDEMORT AND PRESIDENT SNOW RULE THE UNIVERSE!