A

The werewolf has disappeared into the Forbidden Forest, running after the other poor souls who snuck out after dark. You really should go tell a professor what's happening so that the situation can be contained, but there's just one thing you have to do first. 

"Back up a bit," you instruct the twins as you line up an arrow inside your bow. George makes a sound somewhere between a laugh and a screech of terror, then both twins move back. 

The rat continues to run in your direction, too preoccupied with wherever its just run from to notice the Gryffindor girl aiming an arrow at it. You release the arrow and watch as it sails into the rat's eye, smiling. It's just like killing a squirrel, except without a fuzzy tail. 

"What was that?" Fred cries as you casually walk over to collect the dead rat. 

You pick it up by the tail and hold it up to the twins for inspection. 

"It's a midnight snack!" 

THE STORYLINE IS FOREVER ALTERED. WITHOUT A PURPOSE IN LIFE BECAUSE PETER PETTIGREW IS DEAD, HARRY POTTER BEINGS TO SNORT FLOO POWDER AND DRINK FIREWHISKEY HEAVILY. IT TAKES VOLDEMORT LONGER TO RETURN, BUT WHEN HE DOES, NOBODY IS READY. VOLDEMORT PUTS HARRY AND HIS FRIENDS INTO SOMETHING CALLED THE POTTER GAMES .