A

Gale is more than happy to help -- hungry even -- and he recruits a couple of others to round out your assassin's team: Madge Undersee, daughter of the mayor; and Delly Cartwright for inspiration and encouragement. They won't be helpful with weapons (only you and Gale have those abilities), but their presence is welcome. 

You notice that Gale and Madge seem a little flirty. Has Gale hooked up with the mayor's daughter while you've been off at Hogwarts? And what about Draco, and Fred, and that one amazing night with Harry on Felix Felicis?I just can't afford to think like that you tell yourself. 

On your way, you notice a tiny memorial outside the Mellark Bakery: 

Here lies Peeta Mellark, beloved son lost in the 74th Hunger Games.

You remember Peeta well. He gave you the bread when you were starving and helped fight that blast-ended skrewt. The worst thing is, you heard he died trying to defend Prim. 

You decide to follow the train tracks. After all, the trains manage to get to the Capitol, so you should be able to, also. 

UNFORTUNATELY, THE PEACEKEEPERS ARE ON HIGH ALERT. ONE OF THE TRIBUTES IN THE LAST GAMES, A DISTRICT 5 GIRL AFFECTIONATELY KNOWN AS FOXFACE, TRIED TO LEAD A REBELLION, AND NOW THEY ARE BEING MORE WATCHFUL. THEY CAPTURE ALL FOUR OF YOU AND END YOUR QUEST TO SAVE PANEM. 

YOU BECOME AN AVOX AND NEVER FULFILL YOUR DREAM. GALE DIES RESISTING. MADGE GETS SAVED ONLY BECAUSE SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF THE MAYOR. DELLY CARTWRIGHT IS BURNED AT THE STAKE, AND EVEN THEN, SHE STILL SEES THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE. HER SMILE, EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEATH, SPARKS A NEW REBELLION, WITH A SMILING FOX AS THE SYMBOL. PANEM FOREVER REMEMBERS FOXFACE AND DELLY CARTWRIGHT, UNDER THE REIGN OF A NEW TYRANT: PRESIDENT COIN!