A

Dean is rather put out that you'd turned him down, but he handles it better than you expected. He does end up finding a date, some girl from Beauxbatons with an upturned nose, but he's been very cold to you ever since. It just wasn't fair! 

To help Dean and the others understand just what boycotting the Yule Ball in respect for your loved ones in Panem meant, you make up fliers and hang them all around the school. Each flier compares the Yule Ball to the final ball of a Victory tour, in which high society throws an elaborate party using all the supplies needed to help the dying masses. 

"I've told my date I can't go with her," Dean tells you the day after the fliers go up. "Several others have done the same. Your posters are right. We can't live like this while others suffer. Hermione pointed out how this much work will basically ruin the house elves, as well." 

"DUMBLYDOR!" Madame Maxime rages down a path to the head table of the Great Hall, one of your fliers crushed in her fist. She walks up to the Headmaster and slams it down on the table. "What is the meaning of zis? Zere are several Beauxbatons students weeping in ze carriages! Zey're dates �av abandoned zem days before ze ball!" 

"Why Madame," Dumbledore replies coolly. "This is but one student exercising her right to protest." You swear Dumbledore steals a glance at you. 

"Right to embarrass ze strangers, you mean!" She growls back. "I now see how zis goes! I'm taking my students and my champion back to Beauxbatons! Ze Triwizard Tournament is FINISHED!" 

THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT AND YULE BALL ARE CANCELLED WHEN THE BEAUXBATONS STUDENTS LEAVE. KATNISS IS HECKLED AND HEXED BY EVERYONE WHO STILL HOPED TO ATTEND THE BALL, AND AFTER PEOPLE START WEARING BADGES THAT SAY "KATNISS STINKS!" SHE DECIDES HOGWARTS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR HER.