B

You feel awful that Viktor Krum is unconscious, but he's far away enough from the crowds that he won't be hurt out here. Everyone will ignore him, just as they seem to be doing with all the other unconscious bodies. It's the moving people like you that they're still going after. 

You bounce back up and race to the forest, climbing in the first tree you find that looks sturdy enough to hold your weight. Thankfully, nobody seems to be following you. 

From your high perch, you search the crowd for the Weasleys. No such luck! Wherever they've gone, they're too far away from you to tell. 

What you can see is the tall, hooded figures that approach the forest, examining unconscious bodies as they go. They stop short at the sight of Viktor Krum. One of the figures lifts his mask. Though you've never met him, you'd bet everything that he is Draco Malfoy's father. 

"Ah, an International Quidditch player," he says, his voice full of delight. "Grab him, Goyle. He could be of great use to us later." 

RATHER THAN RISK THE DEATH OF A BELOVED QUIDDITCH STAR AND FACING EXTREME PRESSURE FROM BULGARIA, THE FALLEN MINISTRY GIVES IN TO THE DEATH EATERS' DEMANDS. LORD VOLDEMORT IS IMMEDIATELY RESURRECTED USING HARRY POTTER'S BLOOD, THEN HARRY IS KILLED. TWICE. LORD VOLDEMORT RULES AGAIN. SMOOTH MOVE, EVERDEEN!