A

"Actually, Professor..." You lick your lips and try to lie convincingly. "I think I remember Professor Umbridge's assignment after all. I think I'll just go down to the kitchens for a snack instead." 

"You will do no such thing," Snape replies indignantly. "The kitchens are off-limits to students. The house elves working there serve Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a whole and do not cater to the individual needs of students. In fact, whomever divulged the location of the kitchens to you is in serious violation of school policy." 

Your stomach drops as Ron's face swims across your vision, but you keep your face steady. 

You grumble angrily. "I just want to get away from the common room so that I don't hex Seamus Finnigan into next week, okay?!" 

You immediately regret your outburst. Professor Snape swoops down in front of you, creating an intimidating shadow. "I know you're up to something, Miss Everdeen. You and your friends have a knack for endangering everyone at this school and this year, you will not get away with it so easily." 

"What?" You replied, absolutely baffled. How was what happened last year your fault? "I didn't do--" 

"Enough!" Snape growls. "Go back to your dormitory, Miss Everdeen, or there will be consequences." 

UPON RETURNING TO THE DORMITORY, SEAMUS FINNIGAN INSTIGATES ANOTHER FIGHT. AFTER UNLEASHING EVERY HEX SHE'S EVER LEARNED ON HIM, KATNISS IS LABELED A DANGEROUS THREAT AND SENT BACK TO PANEM.