A

You push yourself up off the ground, wiping flecks of dirt off your pants as you rush after Rita Skeeter. 

"What's your problem?" You yell at her. "Don't you care who you hurt?" 

Rita crinkles her nose as she smirks at you. Her horn-rimmed glasses fall down her nose just the slightest bit. "I report the news, dear girl. You may not realize it, but Harry Potter is the news. Do you really think I'm hurting you teenagers? You're so very desperate for attention at this stage!" 

"Of course you are!" you groan, trying to get the point across to her. "Hermione is hurting. Harry is hurting. You make it impossible for them to have normal lives!" 

"And you actually care about Harry Potter's feelings?" She stares down at you from over the edge of her glasses. 

"I care about Harry so much! We know he's special, but he can't be treated like this anymore!" 

Rita smirks at you, almost sweetly. "Thank you, dear. I'll take your words into consideration." With that, she walks away again. 

The next day, Rita Skeeter publishes an article in The Daily Prophet entitled HARRY POTTER'S NEW GIRLFRIEND A THREAT TO HOGWARTS 

You are quoted saying that you care for Harry and know he's been hurting, and then it launches into a tirade on your mysterious background. Rita Skeeter's only explanation is that you are a spy planted here to earn students' trust and to someday overthrow the Ministry of Magic. 

MINISTER OF MAGIC CORNELIUS FUDGE LAUNCHES A 10-YEAR INVESTIGATION INTO HOGWARTS' OUTSIDER RECRUITMENT PROGRAM. IN THE MEANTIME, KATNISS IS LOCKED AWAY IN AZKABAN PRISON, WITH PRESIDENT SNOW APPLYING FOR A PRISONER TRANSFER.