Save

To give Cedric some life, you decide to sprinkle a little glitter on his face. Now he's sparkling even when hes dead (and the sun really seems to bring it out). Draco sneaks up behind you and puts a comforting hand on your shoulder. You had been avoiding him, but now your heart skips a beat.

As you travel back to District 12 for another summer break, your heart is in your throat. Panem isn't the only place where tragedies happen. 

You know full well how propaganda works... Fudge and the Ministry are going about things with the same shamelessness as Snow and the Capitol. And of course, you believe Harry unconditionally: Voldemort is the one who killed Cedric, and anyone who says otherwise is a sucker to the Ministry's lies. 

You promise to make some kind of tribute to Cedric Diggory in the woods where you once hunted squirrels and other game. He may not have been from District 12, but he was a major part of your life, and he deserves to be remembered somewhere -- the right way. 

You also remember the message from Rue's ghost. How can you forget it? Next year, you will have to find a prophecy in the Ministry, and that means defying Fudge -- head on. What will this mean for the food supply program in District 12? Will Prim and Gale have to starve again? 

"I'll save this place," you whisper to yourself, obsessed with fulfilling your mission. And then, holding three fingers up to the sky, saluting Rue, you focus wholeheartedly on the uncertain future. 

YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR FOURTH YEAR AT HOGWARTS