Danger

"MY ARM IS GOING TO FALL OFF! I'M GOING TO DIEEE!" 

Being forced to share classes with Slytherin students is always disappointing. It's enough to ruin Care of Magical Creatures on a beautiful day. 

You were absolutely looking forward to getting your turn on the Hippogriff before that nitwit Draco Malfoy went and insulted it. Now everyone is scattering around in a moment of sheer chaos. He deserved to be attacked. 

As Millicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson walk back to the castle loudly making fun of Hermione Granger's ultra-frizzy hair, you can't help but fantasize about all the different ways you could get back at them for being such bullies. If you untied your copy of The Monster Book of Monsters and threw it at Millicent at just the right angle... 

A squawking noise catches your attention, cutting of your odd fantasy of papercut-filled revenge. Hagrid has left to carry Draco Malfoy to the hospital wing, leaving Buckbeak the hippogriff completely untethered and unguarded.. 

You accidentally make eye contact with the creature, but now you can't look away. If you do, the results could be disastrous. You remember Hagrid's lesson and bow slowly, trying hard not to blink. Thankfully, he bows back in record time. 

You approach very slowly before actually building up the nerve to touch Buckbeak, but he very patiently allows you to pet him despite what's just happened. Almost all the other students have run off after Draco and Hagrid, leaving you alone in the clearing. 

You realize right away that this is not a dangerous creature. He's just misunderstood, like Hagrid says most magical creatures are. It's people like Draco Malfoy who are the real danger around here. You know he'll stir up trouble. 

Maybe if you can hide Buckbeak somewhere, even for a little while, the Governors will assume he's run away and Hagrid won't be fired. 

Should you:

A.) Hide Buckbeak in Hogsmeade?

B.) Hide Buckbeak in the Forbidden Forest?